The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

This just struck me... what if the Mabinogi players voted for Smite just to get Warframe to lose?

Because we had around 15k votes in that poll... and the Smite vs PoE had around 8k. I can see that we may have a problem.

This just struck me... what if the Mabinogi players voted for Smite just to get Warframe to lose?

Because we had around 15k votes in that poll... and the Smite vs PoE had around 8k. I can see that we may have a problem.

Mabinogi doesn't vote out of spite.

Can't say the same for DN.

MY GOD!

YOU FORGOT THE WATER FRAME!!! :O TRAITORRRR!

Water frame is still napping at the bottom of the ocean... Including him is as stupid as the time Emperor Caligula fought Poseidon by stabbing at the ocean. Can't really include the only Tenno with the BP to the ocean warframe who is sleeping right now.

Mabinogi player's main motivation to vote was the reward promised to them... and ingame messages.

I am sure there will be some individuals who will vote Smite just because they want us to lose - but not enough to actually make a difference.

Water frame is still napping at the bottom of the ocean... Including him is as stupid as the time Emperor Caligula fought Poseidon by stabbing at the ocean. Can't really include the only Tenno with the BP to the ocean warframe who is sleeping right now.

Yes you can.

It has begun!

An epic battle between the pantheons of Gods, each ruling over their followers with either mercy, kindness, love or terror... against the evolution of mankind through hardships, wars, adaptation to a dimension that wasn't our own and the creation of elite warriors that can, by the few of them, make the rest of the universe take pause and caution.

May the greatest of battles be fought valiantly and see who emerges victorious!

Matchups of note in a pay-per-view near you :

Ares versus Ash

Apollo versus Banshee

Agni versus Ember

Odin versus Excalibur

Ymir versus Frost

Loki versus Loki

Hades versus Nekros

Neith versus Nova

Hel versus Nyx

Tyr versus Oberon

Hercules versus Rhino

Bakasura versus Saryn

Aphrodite versus Trinity

Freya versus Valkyr

Vulcan versus Vauban

Thor versus Volt

Ao Kuang versus Zephyr

Special Feature :

Zeus versus The Stalker

... because... reasons!

P.S. : Just did those matchup for fun; they're mostly thematic in nature and in no way official. Just thought it would be funny to see who'd get paired up with in term of similarity, to the best of my knowledge of both games. :)

This combat lineup is magical.

we don't hate your game we just hate people coming over and spamming for votes ask once and leave is fine but if you stick around and fight with people we will fight back

I wasn't asking for votes. I was retaliating to those who would vote against a game out of spite.

Don't harm a game based on the actions of one person.

And if you've seen the threads on the Mabi forums, trying to find one instance of "Don't annoy DN!" is kind of hard to find when there's hundreds of pages.

Edited by PlatinaKoki

Same code doesn't work for a hidden poll. Not sure I'd post it if it did, since that's breaking the spirit of the poll. Unless MMOBomb says something different, my page is useless.

Good luck to all my Tenno brethren.