The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

See?  That's exactly what I think.

The battles against Mabi, apb and vindictus were incredible exciting.... this is just.... meh.

Hey, if it doesn't mean I get angry at people then I say good. I'm not putting up with that flame war crap.

Hey, if it doesn't mean I get angry at people then I say good. I'm not putting up with that flame war crap.

What? Where did I say something about flame wars and anger?

I merely say that I think it was more exciting to see real time poll results.

Edited by WEREsandrock

"After an incredible opening day of polls we've decided to reveal the current standings as the voting continues into the weekend." - MMOBomb

EDIT: MMOBomb is having technical issues with revealing the votes, so they're going to try again later.

Edited by Nishmo

What? Where did I say something about flame wars and anger?

I merely say that I think it was more exciting to see real time poll results.

No I was merely pointing out that usually when people see the results they get angry and riled up. Now I'm not seeing that because people don't know the answer or can't see what the other side is doing... so. I think it's a good thing.

It must've been.

On MMOBomb's Twitter, their last post was 6 hours ago.

So did they post the numbers or are we still waiting?

Also, I have their last post as 26 minutes ago

Edit: never mind, they just posted they were having technical issues.

Edited by chaosking243

This fight is very near and dear to my heart...

500+ hours spent in warframe - had been playing since very beginning first batch of testers.  I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few people here who knows exactly how broken mods use to be.  I farmed rare mods for 1% stat increases.  Running the same map over and over doing speed runs.

I remember so many of warframes firsts.  But I stopped playing a few months ago... because I fell in love with Smite.. (and I felt that I was being mined for platinum lol back then I was in a clan with 15 or so people and mega clans had all of the cool items and we couldnt aspire to sell our tight knit soul in order to have flamethrowers.  The game got really grindy at that point and we all quickly lost interest because we knew we couldnt have access to the newest and coolest even though we PER PERSON grinded and played more than the top 30% of a mega clans members probably lol.)

I'm going to assume I've got 3000 matches and 900 hours on Smite now.

I'm in Platinum league possibly going to move up to Diamond league.  Fingers crossed!

I...I... Feel so conflicted.

These two games are by far the most i've put into pc games other than maybe battlefield 1942 and battlefield 2.

It hurts me to know that one of them has to lose when I want them both to win... so badly...

Also - before someone tells me I have no life: I run my own business - so don't hate me for being able to make my own hours.

EDIT: looking around warframe has gotten so huge.

46 page topic?

Smite has a reddit.  At most a post will get 200+ upvotes.

I don't even recognize any names other than a few people... who appear to be mods when they weren't when I left?

Maybe I just don't remember lol.  Man warframe is all grown up now ;_;

Edited by TraumaHunter

Updated OP:

Qy9kisa.png

Soon

As a follow up...

Last we heard it was 58/42.

ASSUME WE ARE THE 42%. Do not be surprised if the numbers are revealed and we're doing horribly.

Not showing the results are the only reason we are losing actually... Nobody's hyped

I miss the old thread. Used to be active. This one is sort of 'meh'. It was filled with discussion and laughter. Many images too.

Not the final I was hoping for :/

It's still mostly the same thread. Except, there's not that much because of all the hype is mostly gone. Once, the Scores are shown, more people will be more hyped up.

I miss the old thread. Used to be active. This one is sort of 'meh'. It was filled with discussion and laughter. Many images too.

Not the final I was hoping for :/

It's because Mabinogi was the real championship fight and this round was extended making it even more drawn out.