The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

MMOBomb.com @mmobomb 10m

@playwarframe @SmiteGame Current poll standings are as follows, SMITE 58% (47442) - Warframe 42% (34057) Total Votes: 81499

We cannot let this stand! We did not make it this far to lose! Hype back up and rally the Tenno!

And play they game they are playing, put a link in the launcher

Edited by JerZeyCJ

MMOBomb.com @mmobomb 10m

@playwarframe @SmiteGame Current poll standings are as follows, SMITE 58% (47442) - Warframe 42% (34057) Total Votes: 81499

We cannot let this stand! We did not make it this far to lose! Hype back up and rally the Tenno!

And play they game they are playing, put a link in the launcher

Um..wow.

Okay, everyone who underestimated Smite need to go ahead and stick their foot in their mouth. I had a feeling this was going to get far worse than Mabinogi... and it did.

Let's get to it everyone. Vote! Spam ingame if you need to! This is the real final match! We can win this if we just rally!

I have no doubt we would be winning right now if MMOBomb hadn't made the damn thing private.

It's the Mabinogi curse

You know, how everytime mabinogi votes for something the votes get horribly inflated?

yeah now that we're voting with you the curse must have followed us.

._.

Edited by Evariskitsune

WTH!! We were right!!! TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

Guys listen.

Today is April 4 and the contest ends on April 7.  We got 3 days to make it up!!  We can do this!!!

Call on red text!!  Call on Airmech!!  Call on Mabinogi!!  We need everything!!!

WTH!! We were right!!! TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

Guys listen.

Today is April 4 and the contest ends on April 7.  We got 3 days to make it up!!  We can do this!!!

Call on red text!!  Call on Airmech!!  Call on Mabinogi!!  We need everything!!!

Mabinogi Most likely doesn't want to help us. And I think Airmech got their pet head. Leading this to us alone.

Yeah I know this is going to get merged but I just thought that cutting straight to the point in the title will get more people aware.  Stay strong Tenno and vote here!

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=533db88ee4b0edddf89859b0

EDIT: Here is proof.  https://twitter.com/mmobomb/status/452241314155728896

EDIT 2: No blaming and no flaming.  Just vote!

Edited by LobsterFiend

I'm confused. How on earth are we the 42%?

Would've thought livestream announcements and pinning of announcements would've given us even more votes than before. Odd.

I don't think we've had as many redtexts. DE needs to break out what they did at the end of last round, send messages out on all their platforms.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Mabinogi Most likely doesn't want to help us. And I think Airmech got their pet head. Leading this to us alone.

(Really wish I could quote other posts when making an edit to an existing post of mine, but....)

Well, I'm a Mabi player and I'm voting for you guys.

Although one vote isn't really worth much. Unless its the tiebreaker.

Although I am surprised that Warframe has the lower percentage.

Then again, you guys have almost surpassed the amount of votes your side ended with last round.

Edited by PlatinaKoki