The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Doesn't mean it is false though. If there's a way to check for that, they should. The proxy would still be giving SOME traceable details. Knowing to look for it would be the key to finding it.

You really know how to keep your head straight in this kind of situation. I admire that.

Doesn't mean it is false though. If there's a way to check for that, they should. The proxy would still be giving SOME traceable details. Knowing to look for it would be the key to finding it.

True.

IMO, though, I'd ignore who they're saying they're botting for, and just focus on the fact that they're botting.

Unless they decide to use 3000 proxies to hide the votes, wouldn't it be obvious someone is using a proxy?

well if he's using a server close to him yes it would be easy to find the real ip and block him but if he's openly telling people he's doing it he's either

1. Dumb.

2. Not doing it.

3. using more then one server to scramble the IP's so it wouldn't show up as easy.

Edited by SarahApple

okay guys calm down.

If this is indeed what's truly going on, then I suggest everyone contact MMObomb with a link to that post as someone else suggested above.

They'll hopefully find the discrepancies and remove them, if what was stated is true.

well if he's using a server close to him yes it would be easy to find the real ip and block him but if he's openly telling people he's doing it he's either

1. Dumb.

2. Not doing it.

3. using more then one server to scramble the IP's so it wouldn't show up as easy.

Still, unless they scrambled it enough, it should still show the same IP/Proxy as multivoting.

The proxy would have to record some IP in order for it to appear.

1. Dumb.

2. Not doing it.

That Dynamic IP address though.

Remember we got whopping 49k in the last round.  We should work on getting up to that amount again before we think about who is cheating or not.

But this time. Smite got a whopping 47k and it's only been 1 day!

Still, unless they scrambled it enough, it should still show the same IP/Proxy as multivoting.

The proxy would have to record some IP in order for it to appear.

well he did say i'm looking for more proxy's so that means he's doing some voting then swiching the servers so it resets

also you can force a new IP number for your internet by unplugging your internet modem

that's how i got out of my IP ban of nexon

Edited by SarahApple

Stats released. THIS IS NOT GOOD!

KzM2RVt.jpg

MMOBomb is reporting that there are less than 300 illegitimate votes!

Do not assume they are cheating. They have an announcement to go vote in their launcher

Hopefully, if by some stroke of luck, DE might be able to release a launcher hotfix that will include it in our launcher as well.