The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

Don't worry guys, if we lose GG, we beat Nexon, people only thought we'd lose first round but we made it this far. And Smite feared us a bit, they had to put the link in the launcher. We are in beta and the games we beat weren't. GG

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My sugestion to push up the votes of Warframe:

Almost all games were giving prizes if they won.

Warframe should announce a specific prize to come with U13 if we win.

I know there's already the "Build, Prepare, Endure. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. But this is more like an "apology" to the delay of U13

Warframe should give a prize, but not a Potato to everyone, or a weapon, or a skin(or y), we need a special prize for this, it's the final of the MMOBom.com F2P Showdown!.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My sugestion to push up the votes of Warframe:

Almost all games were giving prizes if they won.

Warframe should announce a specific prize to come with U13 if we win.

I know there's already the "Build, Prepare, Endure. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. But this is more like an "apology" to the delay of U13

Warframe should give a prize, but not a Potato to everyone, or a weapon, or a skin(or y), we need a special prize for this, it's the final of the MMOBom.com F2P Showdown!.

I still find it unfair if prizes are offered honestly, look what happened as a result of prizes being included last round against Mabinogi, it just resulted in huge flamewars. Better to do it for the honour than the rewards, I have every confidence once redtext comes out again we can pull it back, especially if the devs give it more acknowledgement too as the Smite devs have done by linking it in the launcher.

Personally i think an honourable 2nd is better than a bought 1st anyway, but I think that is irrelevant as we just need more dev involvement to win it.

Edited by Jag272

its because of Maginogi lost to us so now they support smite....

No, most Mabinogi players actually arent voting at all, after the effect our poll had on both communities they want nothing more to do with the poll. Few of their players are voting smite on their own behalf and a good chunk are actually voting for us because they see us as the more respectable community.

Their community actually appears very honourable like ours, they wont vote out of spite.

Edited by Jag272