The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Final Showdown Megathread (Victory & Never Forget Edition)

Letter13

No ones spreading this news in-game? nor Redtext? that's sad.

We have no Redtext because weekends are DE's days off. We are at an inherent disadvantage. We couldn't see the poll, so we had no hype, we assumed that the higher percentage was us because Smite ha almost no votes before, and DE cannot provide us assistance or use redtext.

An unfair round taking from every possible chances to win against us.

I wouldn't exactly call that 'unfair.' That's completely fair to me. 'Unfair' would be going to all of your company's other games and telling them to vote for your other game and you will reward them if they do. What they're doing is just spreading the word to their community, which, while I may not like that it's giving them the lead, is completely fair.

I don't think that better advertisement is unfair... Their marketing department is actually putting a effort to win this.

We have to do the same, advertise on the official Facebook and put a giant link for the poll on the game launcher, so that every player that open the game can vote.

Redtext is not enough. Most players don't even bother to vote. This topic is also useless, since most players don't even come to the forums. You know how many pages Smite's poll topic have? 2. Yes, 2.

We still have time for a epic come-back but only if DE make the same effort to win.

Edited by RexSol

ATENTION TENNO

Edited by Letter13
Let's not be cheaters yeah?

ATENTION TENNO

Get the hell out of here with that crap.

An unfair round taking from every possible chances to win against us.

Furthermore,

it will end us up.....

Losing

You know.... DE was advertising our first fight against Vindictus on FB too.

Edited by WEREsandrock

This is coming from one of the people who pleaded with Hi-Rez to get it on the launcher because I knew Warframe would destroy them otherwise. You've seen the votecounts.

So, essentially, you're the reason why we're losing.

No, DE is the reason 'we' are losing. They didn't react to what Hi-Rez did on a week where people are mad that U13 was delayed.

At the end of the day both games have gained from it. I know quite a few Smite players who want to try Warframe now this happened. Is that not for the good of the game?

Come off it guys, maybe he just didn't want to see Smite get steamrolled. No need to blame him, it's Hi-Rez who put it on the launcher, and I'm sure he's not one of the only ones who pleaded for it. 

Anyway, I'm surprised we're losing so badly, I think part of the reason why there isn't as much hype is because people assumed we would win (I'll admit I was one of those people). 

Relax guys, really. Voting is important to the poll yes. it would be nice to win the poll yes. How ever, we've won already. How you ask? Because we're in the finals on a website that advertises games. ALOT of outside players, new players, who may not of heard of warframe, now are...when they come to our site, lets let them see how good of a community we are, how good our game is, how much we the players enjoy our game. 

That is how we've won. By getting exposure to this game and to our community. Keep voting tenno, Keep trying to win. But lets not turn into animals chewing on each other, smite has the advertisement, smite has a solid community, and a very solid fan base. This POll, this MMOBOMB website gives us the opertunity to grow ours. to make ours better, to bring our game into the public eye. How the public views, depends on us. what we show them when they come to these forums to look at us.

Where is DE marketing department ?

They don't control what gets put in the launcher.

Chances are the people who are involved with compiling and releasing hotfixes/builds are busy all-hands-on-deck with U13.

DE probably doesn't have the time or effort to spare on creating a new launcher build and deploying it, doing so could jeopardize U13's already delayed release.

Relax guys, really. Voting is important to the poll yes. it would be nice to win the poll yes. How ever, we've won already. How you ask? Because we're in the finals on a website that advertises games. ALOT of outside players, new players, who may not of heard of warframe, now are...when they come to our site, lets let them see how good of a community we are, how good our game is, how much we the players enjoy our game. 

That is how we've won. By getting exposure to this game and to our community. Keep voting tenno, Keep trying to win. But lets not turn into animals chewing on each other, smite has the advertisement, smite has a solid community, and a very solid fan base. This POll, this MMOBOMB website gives us the opertunity to grow ours. to make ours better, to bring our game into the public eye. How the public views, depends on us. what we show them when they come to these forums to look at us.

QFT

Just as a heads up, Smite is winning plain and simple right now. There's very little (if any) botting going on.

We're at a huge disadvantage because DE is probably too hard at work on U13 to put a message in the game's launcher, whereas Smite is no longer in primary development so it's fairly easy for them to put out a change to their launcher.

That doesn't mean we can't win though. 

Hold out for reinforcements, Tenno.