Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akbronco Primes Less Impact Than An Unranked Bronco Wtf?

(PSN)Draconis1981

with the bronco prime I had a weapon liked a lot, it did good impact great against shields ie corpus (you know the faction your not removing) with a chance to stagger. impact in a normal bronco prime is 112 impact, so I was expecting for all my farming mats and credits to get a weapon with at least double the normal damage even if that was through fire rate. but no. 63 impact WTF, Have your weapon stats people had a stroke? 63 impact. the BRONCO does 84 impact the stinking bronco. Worst still you upped slash damage by a poxy 20 points which is as good as useless (unless fighting infested, which are being removed). DE math lesson 2 bronco primes, not 1 and a half. Where have the 2 rounds gone? 4 rounds plus 4 rounds gives 6 rounds? put this to 8 rounds as it should be, not a poxy 6 rounds. What have you done? for the love of mike sort this out. A weapon that has taken days to build thousands of credits and mat and you give us 63 impact and 6 rounds? this should have been a brakk killer or at the very least given it a run for its money given how much it took to make it.

While it is weird that Akbronco Prime has less damage than regular Bronco Prime you are mistaken about Impact damage.  Impact the worst physical damage type because it is weak vs Grineer and Corpus Flesh and shields can be bypassed with Toxin damage anyway.  Slash is good because it is effective vs the Flesh of all factions and also has a strong proc that kills through shields and armor.  

the akbronco prime is a primed Akbrono, NOT a ak bronco-prime looking at the stats.

in theorycraft it's the most effective handcannon in the game, with a 50% ish status chance once modded and comparable/better DPS than the detron.

However, in reality, fire rates on semi auto weapons are...unrealistic to say the least, so it's probably less effective than the paper stats would suggest.

Overall, a disappointment. Should have been slightly stronger than the BPrime, with same damage per shot, slightly better fire rate and a larger magazine/reload.

Edited by notionphil

However, in reality, fire rates on semi auto weapons are...unrealistic to say the least, so it's probably less effective than the paper stats would suggest.

Its fire-rate need to be cut in half and its damage per hit increased. Both input lag and frame-rate prevent a weapon from shooting much past 10.

It should have just been full-auto if DE intended it to have a 8 fire-rate base. Sobek and Boar prime both have a fire-rate that are less than Ak-Bronco prime and are full-auto.

It is rather absurd how high the fire-rate are set for a few of the semi pistols. It makes me wonder if DE balanced them with people using macros.

Its fire-rate need to be cut in half and its damage per hit increased. Both input lag and frame-rate prevent a weapon from shooting much past 10.

It should have just been full-auto if DE intended it to have a 8 fire-rate base. Sobek and Boar prime both have a fire-rate that are less than Ak-Bronco prime and are full-auto.

It is rather absurd how high the fire-rate are set for a few of the semi pistols. It makes me wonder if DE balanced them with people using macros.

i suppose that makes sense, its a primed version of the regular, as opposed to what we all expected, a primed version of a prime weapon.