Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Charge Mechanism (Big Gas Cloud/more Damage)

SirAuron

The Torrid could use a charge mechanism to create a bigger gas cloud and have a higher status proc. The gas cloud would scale with charge time and ultimately have a Gas cloud as big as the Ogris splash damage or close. of course the damage would be greater for both charge and perhaps non charge if needed plus shoot a little faster.

Seeing as it's a grenade launcher, the charge should not be as slow as the Ogris unless the Gas cloud is humongous.

And perhaps a new Peta like grenade launcher that shoots manually detonated grenades full of gas.

Edited by SirAuron

And is this Firestorm for the torrid as well?

sadly it doesnt work for yet but if it did it could increase the gas cloud. also i like your idea about the charge function. its good real good :D

or it could use firestorm :P

Though I think it should be able to use firestorm, it shouldn't be an "or" matter, but rather an "and". OP gave a nice suggestion to increase potential in the weapon, and it would be even better if Firestorm was applicable so that you can choose your build much more.

Not Penta-like though since that's the weapon's feature. I prefer to be able to stack immeditately rather than detonating for Torid like it is right now

Edited by Casardis

how about a multi charge mechanism that once the wheel thingy is full, it starts again, allowing you to shoot multiple rounds at the same time, being able to shoot the whole clip must be op! *-*

hehe fart storm lel :P

• 1 month later...

No thanks, just give it a bigger cloud by default. Stug and Ogris already do that, I just want my Torid to be as good as it was in damage 1.0. A bigger cloud will do it, or a higher fire-rate and clip size will do it.

No thanks, just give it a bigger cloud by default. Stug and Ogris already do that, I just want my Torid to be as good as it was in damage 1.0. A bigger cloud will do it, or a higher fire-rate and clip size will do it.

The cloud shall be bigger and get much bigger when you charge it.

The cloud shall be bigger and get much bigger when you charge it.

But I don't want to have to charge it for it to be not S#&$. I want to be able to use the Torid as it currently operates, not as a charge weapon.

There might be a middle ground to please you.

Yeah, just straight up buff the torid; give it a larger AoE, or give it higher fire-rate and clip size. Either give us the ability to fire larger, more effective gas 'nades, or let us fire significantly more of them. Quality or quantity. No need to add a charge mechanic that changes the way the gun is used, just make the work better within the mechanics it already uses.

And charge it to make it fire a huge gas cloud twice as big as the buff taking up a large portion of the area using up the whole magazine. And it would actually spread like real gas. the spread would do less damage then the cloud in the area it started.