Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #24: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

I can't be the only one who's curious as to why we need to have our twitch accounts connected to facebook if we want to use the chat.

The creator of the twitch page have the choice to use this fonction or not.

Some twitch don't require you to have a facebook account, DE's Twitch do.

The creator of the twitch page have the choice to use this fonction or not.

Some twitch don't require you to have a facebook account, DE's Twitch do.

Things must have changed since the last time I watched the stream, which was ages ago, and I'm one of those people who doesn't really like Facebook and therefore doesn't want anything to do with it.

Sigh.

Please say something about U13 predicament. Kind of bad execution on how you handled it, as you should of made a thread saying you were moving the threads, not deleting them, as people jumped to conclusions and thought you were shuting us out. 

People on the forums, and in the in-game kept making jokes and such, not something I want to show really as devs have feelings. 

Overall, it was a disaster.

Really, just say something, I don't want computer text. I don't care if you just say something like "Oh, the coding messed up". 

I want real live people as usual, it makes me feel better and I am sure it shall for others too.

Usually DE is more transparent than  a lot of devs out there ...this was weird ..i'm guessing they're gonna explain it tonight or in greater detail tomorrow 

Hopefully, I would hate for them to leave us hanging today to endure mistakes that we barely know of.

As all the community knows is the chaos people made, no organization really from the devs besides running and flood controlling.

Devs are horrible usually.

These are different, hopefully they confess now than later for the benefit of the community.

Hopefully, I would hate for them to leave us hanging today to endure mistakes that we barely know of.

As all the community knows is the chaos people made, no organization really from the devs besides running and flood controlling.

Devs are horrible usually.

These are different, hopefully they confess now than later for the benefit of the community.

Indeed

When I saw the  U13 delay and the last panel....it seemed to me that there was some kind of technical problem 

gP6pBzY.jpg

DEMegan and a special guest host are diving right into hot topic issues! With teammates at their side, they’ll test if ODS is harder to complete compared to other Survival missions, and if Alerts prove increasingly difficult for Solo players.

PLUS, see some awesome new Fan Art, have a chance at Platinum prizes, see the Honoring the System Contest winner, and learn about a new contest coming soon!

See you here tonight, April 3 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

Anybody know if you have to be able to comment in the chat for a chance at that phat lewt? Of 1K platinum, I mean.

You need to have an account on Twitch, be logged on and on the page of the stream.

You don't need to have have a facebook account and comment to be eligible.

Guest Blue-EyesWhiteDragon

Hello everyone. Do i need to upload a pic in order to win platinum or just by watching i can still get? Thanks in advance

checks if facebook chat restriction has been removed... nope

Please reconsider your decision. Restricting the amount of messages by only allowing facebook users to chat rather than employing a simple message limit per user is needlessly discriminatory towards everyone not using it.

Thanks.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

They should just tell us what broke U13, not say it was a coding error or a bug, tell us specificly what broke U13, what type of bug and what it would have done if it was released. Would it have broke Melee 2.0? Would it had made Badlands to easy? What was it DE we want to know what killed U13!