Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Or Rhino To Potato

Dalawantahr

Question

12 answers to this question

If you are just starting and have yet to accumulate enough mods/credits/mats for better equipments, I suggest going with Rhino as you progress through planets until you are able to upgrade your mods to a higher ranking and obtain better weapons.

It's easier to farm for stuff using Rhino if you're playing solo without properly modded weapons and less death for you. If you are comfortable with the warframe maneuver/aiming/dodging and rarely die doing solo runs like Defense, Mobile Defense and Survival without having high ranking mods then any Warframe is viable.

It's just a matter of difficulty when running through missions with Warframe that can make it easier for you to handle enemies. When you have high ranking mods and powerful weapons, you can just enjoy killing enemies without the need of Warframe powers.

Edited by Leriel

Mag was my first frame, I rarely die with it. Just played Rhino, don't know him yet. What I need is a frame that can take me places with high rate of success, farming rare mats so I can progress. Since Rhino is harder to die, is it a wise choice to upgrade it? I know Mag has an awesome offensive skill such as pull and shield polarize, the later only for Corpus.

Rhino will take you further but I have 20+ hours of playtmie on mag and 6 on Rhino.

Correction, Mag will take you farther.

Mag is one of three Warframes that scale with mission difficulty, the other two being Nyx (absorb) and Nova (M Prime). Mag's shield polorize has the potential to be the most damaging ability in the game, since it uses up to 100% of enemy shields as direct AOE damage. Clusters of corruped/corpus have no chance.

She is also an amazing tank, since she has unlimited shields via SP.

Correction, Mag will take you farther.

Mag is one of three Warframes that scale with mission difficulty, the other two being Nyx (absorb) and Nova (M Prime). Mag's shield polorize has the potential to be the most damaging ability in the game, since it uses up to 100% of enemy shields as direct AOE damage. Clusters of corruped/corpus have no chance.

She is also an amazing tank, since she has unlimited shields via SP.

Hmmm so Mag to do hard Corpus, Vault, OD and Rhino for the rest of the planets?

Hmmm so Mag to do hard Corpus, Vault, OD and Rhino for the rest of the planets?

Huh? Vault/OD are infested enemies, they have no shields.

Mag for Corpus and Void missions. Rhino for others.

But really potato the frame you like the best. Wrecking Corpus might be fun, or it might just be boring for you.