Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less Content Patch Pushing, More Optimization Please.

Scryed

Problem is probably on your end.

Apparently you did not read the post, therefore your post is now null and invalid, read 2 680's in SLI NO game should be able to make this system struggle unless it is Crysis 3, thanks for bad reading comprehension though.

Apparently you did not read the post, therefore your post is now null and invalid, read 2 680's in SLI NO game should be able to make this system struggle unless it is Crysis 3, thanks for bad reading comprehension though.

Just because you have two expensive graphics cards does not mean that there is automatically nothing wrong with your system. 

I have a SLI set up as well, and I reconfigure it all the time to do different things. I know for a fact that if I do not set my settings right it can result in poor FPS. Due to your bullheadedness, I am inclined to believe that Bobsplosion (love the name) may be on to something...

...No, I think it's something on your end. I mean, I have a single 660ti and I get butter smooth gameplay at pretty much all points with everything turned up nice and pretty. It's only when I'm hosting others that I get anything below 45 FPS, and even then that's usually due to lag more than anything else.

The big updates are usually packed full of fixes, pretty sure they include optimizations too, so I would say it's same to assume it's coming with U13. Now, I'd be fine with a week of no new content (like this week has turned out to be), but I wouldn't be surprised of half of the playerbase would become greatly upset with a break in routine of weekly new content (like this week). Too much fear over here.

Edited by Vitras

Just because you have two expensive graphics cards does not mean that there is automatically nothing wrong with your system. 

I have a SLI set up as well, and I reconfigure it all the time to do different things. I know for a fact that if I do not set my settings right it can result in poor FPS. Due to your bullheadedness, I am inclined to believe that Bobsplosion (love the name) may be on to something...

there is nothing wrong with my system every OTHER game I play is a stable 120 fps, its just warframe

I have a i7 980x, 16gb ddr3 1600 ram 2 680 gtx's the only game I have slowdown is this one, therefore it is not my system it is the game I have tried numerous video drivers to no avail, I built this system to play games for fps, had no problems with crysis 3 until i exceeded the resolution of 1920x 1080...............it is not my system. this game engine needs more optimization. when I dip down to 25 fps in some random area without exceeding 50 percent gpu load or 60 percent cpu load it is not my system........its the game

Edited by Scryed

there is nothing wrong with my system every OTHER game I play is a stable 120 fps, its just warframe

I have a i7 980x, 16gb ddr3 1600 ram 2 680 gtx's the only game I have slowdown is this one, therefore it is not my system it is the game I have tried numerous video drivers to no avail, I built this system to play games for fps, had no problems with crysis 3 until i exceeded the resolution of 1920x 1080...............it is not my system. this game engine needs more optimization. when I dip down to 25 fps in some random area without exceeding 50 percent gpu load or 60 percent cpu load it is not my system........its the game

BullS#&$... Just admit that its the problem at your end. From my view now is that you are implying that your computer is sooooo damn powerful that you are suppose to play every game at 120 fps. I am using a AMD A10-6970k APU 4.0GHZ 8gb ddr3 1600 ram with ONE graphics card AMD Radeon HD 7700 series and I am having a constant 80 fps on high settings for the game. Just admit it dude, its your problem.

I read it, the problem is still on your end.

Check your connections, scan for viruses.

I don't think the OP's particular problem is wholly the game's fault, but I would like to see more graphics options. Right now there's no way to lower texture quality, model quality, effects, and other essential options that most PC games have.

Honestly I'd like to see a move away from bigger monolithic delay vulnerable updates, to smaller tweaks.

This is meant to bea  beta right? there not just calling it that so they can half finish it and deflect complaints? then tweak often test often patch often.

Your processor must be ultra legacy or you are lying about your system. I got two 680's in SLI and an i7-3770k with no issues in this game so far. The ONLY time i have had any issues has been when I forget Chrome is running in the background with a ton of tabs.