The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

Knights of the apocalypse would like to participate in this as well as for the emblem you shouldn't decide on that until the name is decided because it has to match as for the meetings use skype. All the leaders don't have to be online to leave messages to each other and you can have multiple people within the conversation. As far as a voice use raidcall or something free until we can actually see how many people are wanting to be within this thing and how many are active at a time otherwise you're wasting money on a TS if you buy a large one and only a fifth of the population use it.

Alright so the question of what voice service should we use for our lobbies? As in not a big meeting server but for the actual matches. At this time we should stick to free services

As with all this other stuff PM me suggestions, We will vote on this as well as direct democracy seems to our style :P

Suggestions so far

Dolby Axon

Raidcall

Razor Comms (is it free?)

Edited by reltats

Alright so the question of what voice service should we use for our lobbies? As in not a big meeting server but for the actual matches. At this time we should stick to free services

As with all this other stuff PM me suggestions, We will vote on this as well as direct democracy seems to our style :P

Suggestions so far

Dolby Axon

Raidcall

Razor Comms (is it free?)

Mumble, Teamspeak, Ventrilo?

Edited by kuliise

Shouldn't we have a name before an emblem? It'd give me a starting point to design one.

Like mine is the Union Jack on shield - for New Britannia.

Edit: Seemed I missed a few pages of people saying the same thing.

Edited by CamWiseOwl

So far, I like the way things are progressing. Very useful meeting earlier. Here's an update on Voice Communication

I was able to get Raidcall to work by registering on the Web site instead of the program itself. Even if you receive error on the site, you should be able to login once you click Create Account.

My suggestion would be: Use TeamSpeak server for important meetings between clans. Use Raidcall or Razor Comms for general lobbies. And yes, Raidcall and Razor Comms are both free.

Also, another topic of discussion is the construction of the solar rail. Even if the requirements to build are very low, warlords should be given the chance to contribute resources to our very first solar rail. I know we want to get it up and running asap, but maybe allow 30 or 60 minutes for us to contribute as a collective unit.

By the way, who will be creating the alliance? the first solar rail? 

Hey guys sorry I had to miss our last meeting but i got to work again tonight so I wont be able to make it tonight either. If someone could fill me in through a message or chat when i have free time that would be great. Also got to work tomorrow night as well but ill be able to help Thursday and Friday with anything we need. Thanks.

yqcnlLz.png
Count Us In - and we can work together!

Hm, maybe I can get my artist friend to make you an emblem just as he did ours!

Children of the Rising Moon would join you. 

I am Warlord, and would most enjoy an alliance such as yours!

We are a shadow clan, my in game name is this.  My steam is #&*$$% Pariah: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pariah_The_Pariah/

If you need teamspeak services let me know!

Edited by Gaminus

Not a very EU friendly times there, I guess you will inform us of the important stuff?

Also noticed The Guardians at the Gates of Infinity are missing from that list ;P

(surprised there has been no jokey reference to the league of shadows yet - unless I missed it >_>)

Unfortunally at this point in time there is not the option to bring additional names into the vote.

Personal note:

Since this vote was fairly rushed because we needed a name to create an alliance we might do another one should it turn out that it is really easy to change the name or DE gives us an oppertunity to do so. In this case we would give a week or so to send in suggestions and than set up a much longer vote so that everybody gets his chance.But right now you have to choose from the avalible names. They are not half bad!

To everybody who is scared that we will just topple the name and make a new one anyway: It is only an idea of mine!

:)

thebrainbrain

P.S.: I still take suggestions just for the sake of leaving nobody out!

Edited by thebrainbrain

If it's going to be the Shadow Proclamation, we'll need a lot of Rhinos, that's for sure.

And yes, I asking for opinions before I spend forever working on it. :P

As cool as that Samus Peach Ember looks, that's probably too detailed for the logo. Personally, I'd prefer something quite simple and - if we are allowed to use the alliance logo instead of the clan logo on our frame's shoulder - greyscale. Most of the more colourful clan logos I've seen so far look rather out of place. Probably, because they are not affected by the environmental lights.

Edited by Bibliothekar