Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Solar Coalition [ Shadow Clans & Other Tiers Welcome ]

Krotalon

Glad to be here.

Question though, aside from the entire Republic concept there seem to be a few higher functionaries installed to mitigate some all too likely present bureaucracy. How does one advance to that rank? I assume it will be voted in and based in terms?

Are we going all Mandalorian Roman and installing Mandalores dictators in times of crisis?

UN model where the Founders get exclusive permanent power and veto rights?

Glad to be here.

Question though, aside from the entire Republic concept there seem to be a few higher functionaries installed to mitigate some all too likely present bureaucracy. How does one advance to that rank? I assume it will be voted in and based in terms?

Are we going all Mandalorian Roman and installing Mandalores dictators in times of crisis?

Right now the founders are the ones managing the alliance.  We're chasing our tails right now, but once things settle down we'll get things straightened out.  

Glad to be here.

Every Warlord has equal power, founders included. We founders are sort of advisers or foreman. We organize things, do all the forum work, and keep everything from turning into chaos. But rest assured, when important matters arise it will come down to majority rule. There won't be any one warlord effing things up for the rest of the alliance and we all need to work together if we're going to conquer the galaxy.

With as many clans that are getting involved with this great alliance, it's important that we all remain equal and loyal to the coalition. After a week or so when everything calms down, it'll be as simple as every clan having a job to do and doing it. Think of this whole thing like the Gun Runners from FO: New Vegas.

We're working on setting up specific divisions that will help keep everything organized and running smoothly, we should have the info up soon.

Edited by Sovalis

Apologies if you're still sorting out the overload. Please review my app when you have it figured out.

Clan Name: Psyanide

Clan Tier: Shadow

Clan's Official Thread: Removed a long time ago. Planning on getting another up soon.

Clan Representative: Myself, Nitresco. In the very rare occurrence in which I'm not available online for whatever reason, user "smimstheeternal" will relay messages for me or make choices on my behalf.

Additional Info

Clan Size: 15 or so active members. Currently working on recruiting more. Expecting to have 30+ by the end of the week.

Activity: Various. Higher-ranking members clock something around 4 or 5 hours a day. Lower ranks clock around 1 or 2.

Thanks for reading.

I'm adding your clan, Nitresco. Let me know (PM or here) when your clan changes tier.

Ok guys, we're ready to accept Applications again.  Applications will re-close at 10 PM central time, about 5 hours from now, so that I can get a headcount, and determine how much room the alliance has left

Clan Name: Super Sentai Tenno Gaiden
Clan Tier: Shadow, but only 10 members right now, 4 or 5 of which are active. but only 9 members right now.
Clan Representative me, ArcanumMBD

I'll probably be removing the inactive members before U13, since they haven't played in over six months. That way they won't be contributing to the alliance cap.

edit- Alright seems a few of my members have been active in the past few weeks, so I'd feel bad about booting them.

Edited by ArcanumMBD

The organisation of this alliance is attractive, allow me to put forward my clan.

Clan Name . . .TacticalWarfare
Clan Tier . . . Shadow
Official Clan's Thread . . . https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121875-image-tacticalwarfare-currently-full-capacity-follow-for-updates-on-this/ (thread archived as we have reached full capacity)
Clan Representative . . . NetSlayer (Warlord)

Edited by NetSlayer

Hey guys, for those of you joining the Coalition, BE SURE YOU JOIN THE STEAM GROUP.  The steam group is where all of the council discussion takes place, so if you arent a member, you dont get a say in politics.  YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR JOINING THE GROUP.  There are too many of us for me to go Pm inbox to PM inbox and make sure all of you join, so PLEASE DO JOIN!

Once things calm down, I'll be able to ensure everyone is a member and properly equipped, but it's just not feasible for us right now.

Clan Name: Super Sentai Tenno Gaiden

Clan Tier: Shadow, but only 10 members right now, 4 or 5 of which are active. but only 9 members right now.

Clan Representative me, ArcanumMBD

I'll probably be removing the inactive members before U13, since they haven't played in over six months. That way they won't be contributing to the alliance cap.

edit- Alright seems a few of my members have been active in the past few weeks, so I'd feel bad about booting them.

The Super Sentai Tenno Gaiden has been added to the list. Thank you.

The organisation of this alliance is attractive, allow me to put forward my clan.

Clan Name . . .TacticalWarfare

Clan Tier . . . Shadow

Official Clan's Thread . . . https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121875-image-tacticalwarfare-currently-full-capacity-follow-for-updates-on-this/ (thread archived as we have reached full capacity)

Clan Representative . . . NetSlayer (Warlord)

Clan Name GhostCommand 

Clan Tier Ghost

Clan Representative GhostCommander12

I am adding the Tactical Warfare and Ghost Command cells as well. Thank you for joining the glorious Solar Coalition.

Ryujin would love to join your alliance.

Clan Name . . . Ryujin
Clan Tier . . . Shadow
Official Clan's Thread . . . None :(
Clan Representative . . . StratoS117, Warlord

Currently have 21/30 members. Normally there's about 5-12 members on at a time.

Edited by StratoS117

Ryujin would love to join your alliance.

Clan Name . . . Ryujin

Clan Tier . . . Shadow

Official Clan's Thread . . . None :(

Clan Representative . . . StratoS117, Warlord

Currently have 21/30 members. Normally there's about 5-12 members on at a time.

heyhihello~

Clan name: Wolves of the Forsaken

Clan Tier: Shadow

Clan thread: non-existent

Clan representative: loveofchaos

currently 24/30. it differs but on average 8-12 online during peak hours 6-10 pm EDT

I am adding your cells to the Coalition's list. Thanks for joining us. We will strike together. We will strike hard!

Clan Name : Shattered Hand (Subject to change, as the other Warlords have been mostly inactive due to RL stuff)
[EDIT : New clan name added]

Clan Tier : Shadow Clan

Official Clan Thread : We don't have one...?

Clan Representative : kaboomonme (Me)

We're a clan that has existed since Dojo-building was first introduced, but many members have since moved on from Warframe. Still, me and the active members would be glad to contribute to your cause!

Edited by kaboomonme

Hello everyone. I am pattonsguy from pattonsguy gaming and I wish to also join the alliance.

Clan name-pattonsguy gaming

Tier-shadow

Thread-NOPE, you will see below why.

Representative- currently me.

The clan currently holds about 6/30 with four of them never playing. I plan to remove them if we need space.

My dojo currently has most current research complete along with a arena and obstacle course. I am also working on space for building the new lab. I will need people to assist me, I already has the forma needed though. Please PM me if you accept.

Greetings. Could you specify if you're the representative member of the New Horizons clan? If not, please specify otherwise.

yes boss, I'm the commander of New Horizons and Ponitac26 is my First Officer, you could find us in game most of the time or you can drop by at any time on our teamspeak server 108.173.25.37 psw is force. if you have any questions