Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Gremlins

PoinTmaN_BingA

While looking through my codex I noticed that it shows that I haven't completed mastery for them. I could've sworn that I had already done them. Anyways, am I wrong in thinking that the blueprint for these were once available to buy in the market or were an event reward or something? Now it appears the only way to go back and get them is to buy them with plat.  

They are good , would be  much better if DE changed the base ammo to 420 or higher .

Seriously , why most fast-firing automatic guns have only 210 bullets while the damn Orgis rocket launcher has 540 ? what's the logic behind this ?

They are good , would be much better if DE changed the base ammo to 420 or higher .

Seriously , why most fast-firing automatic guns have only 210 bullets while the damn Orgis rocket launcher has 540 ? what's the logic behind this ?

Inflatable rockets...that's how...

They are good , would be  much better if DE changed the base ammo to 420 or higher .

At least the pistol equivalent of the Ammo Drum mod (Trick mag i think) is actually worth it using, at max rank it adds 90% to your ammo pool, versus only 30% for the rifle version.