Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know What I Wish?

AnOldAlias

You could incorporate your warframe abilities into melee combo's. That is all.

Examples? Sure!

Rhino: Example weapon I'll be using is the Jit, the grineer melee rocket hammer. During a chain you can cast Rhino stomp, causing it to interact with your weapon, making it so the(guessing here) AOE spin charge for the end of your combo has a WAY longer range and freezes your enemies.

I dunno... its pointless but seems awesome.

Nova's MP + melee combo swish-swash? :O i would love it *-*

I'd think of Nova's M-Prime combo with a melee weapon would change MP to single target making it do a large AOE explosion on that one target, hitting other targets for large amounts of damage, not chaining though, and in a certain radius. So the single target melee combo M-Prime would allow for single target major damage, AOE damage to an extent without the slow. XD

Idk..

EDIT: Either that or it allows your weapon to M-Prime enemies single like, so it like primes your weapon.

Edited by Nelizar

I'd think of Nova's M-Prime combo with a melee weapon would change MP to single target making it do a large AOE explosion on that one target, hitting other targets for large amounts of damage, not chaining though, and in a certain radius. So the single target melee combo M-Prime would allow for single target major damage, AOE damage to an extent without the slow. XD

Idk..

EDIT: Either that or it allows your weapon to M-Prime enemies single like, so it like primes your weapon.

liek see a group of enemies and so liek jump in dah air doing 360 and stylish position for style points and then M-Prime yar melee Wep to slam the ground in dah middle so liek everything will liek EXPLODUUURRRRR!

Nova does a melee combo and finishes it off with a double serving of M-prime and AMD.

Everything in the entire tile set dies. 

Nova cries in a corner now shunned by her fellow teammates. 

yeeeaaahhhh poor Nova.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Haha, Vauban combo-ing a Vortex grenade as a finisher? Awesome. 

I just imagine him thrusting his fist into an enemy with a grenade in hand, and activating it on his way out, causing the enemy to implode with all his nearby allies getting sucked into the rift. Awesome.

Edited by HolidayPi3

Haha, Vauban combo-ing a Vortex grenade as a finisher? Awesome. 

I just imagine him thrusting his fist into an enemy with a grenade in hand, and activating it on his way out, causing the enemy to implode with all his nearby allies getting sucked into the rift. Awesome.

How about kicking a downed enemy to a vortex grenade, hahahahhahah. I agree it sounds damn cool too.

I would be wondering about Ash, like letting players use his hidden blades, or maybe strengthening of bladed weapons by using iron skin for rhino, causing the blade sharper.

There is so many, freeze/fire strikes or stabbing the enemy and make them freeze inside out before frost kicks the ice sculpture causing it to explode. Soul punch 2.0 as well for nekros where he soul punch the heck out of enemies like some awesome street fighter hahahhahaha. Sonic slash with banshee, a divine retribution by Oberon.

I don't know what else is there but it is such an awesome idea to think about XD

we need a frame that capitalizes on the new melee system, I was hoping they would have done that, give at least one abilty to the new water frame.

As been said earlier, they could make Ash's wrist blades be useable. With a unique animation set. This would also make Ash (at least for a while) a bit more flavorsome.

Let's see........

Excal would now have blinding strikes on every swing with a much smaller radius but same duration...

Excal would also have multiple spinning blades around his melee...Firing it off in a straight line with every swing...Mmmmmm.

The other two mobility skills are already pretty much melee oriented so they're left as is.

I don't know, there are very many different aspects to the game making the balancing delicate - wild cards like this could throw everything out of proportion. Next thing you know everyone is spamming a specific frame combo, and then the nerf comes with many tears.