Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sixty5's Concepts (Energy Wings Syandana)

Sixty5

Over the time I have been playing this game, I have had a multitude of ideas of stuff that could add to it, most of which I have just left to their own devices, but after going through a couple of them I have decided that I should post them on the off chance that DE see them and actually like them.

This will be an ongoing thread with each concept posted in the comments and linked below. All feedback is welcome, as are any minions who want to PM the devs and say "Hey this is awesome, you should add it"

Concepts:

- Energy Wings Syandana

Edited by Sixty5

We have a number of syandanas in this game, and they are pretty cool, but the thing I have wanted to wear on my back for the longest time is a set of energy wings. Now these wings are nothing but cosmetics, they don't flap, or give buffs, but they glow and have a similar sort of animation to the Quantum badge and other cool cosmetic stuff like that.

The wings appearance would change based on your Warframes energy colour and the percentage of their energy remaining. At 100% the wings would appear big and bright, whereas at 0% they would be small and dull.

As for the Lore, think of the animal world where creatures of all sizes puff themselves up to seem more frightening, this is a similar concept, just instead of an animal, it is a Tenno, and instead of puffing up you are discharging excess energy to form a pair of winglike structures to inspire awe and terror in your enemies.

I even did a little picture mock up of what they would look like using my Banshee as an example

5SSReo6.png

Anyways, lemme know what you think, and more to come.

Capes. First. Fire. Friggin. Cape.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GOT TO ELABORATE.

On topic.

Unless the wings are animated to the animation of the frames, they'll look really stiff and out of place. Like the old mmorpg style wings.

The kind that moves with your torso. Tenno move a lot.

(or inversely, all flimsy and floppy)

To explain a bit further, they would not be solid, more like a cascade of outflowing energy, as if your frame has overcharged and needed to vent it.

I envisioned the wings to be similar to those of Imperius from Diablo 3. But your idea is quite neat as well.

And yeah, I was thinking the same, but more Warframe/Energy like

Capes. First. Fire. Friggin. Cape.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GOT TO ELABORATE.

On topic.

Unless the wings are animated to the animation of the frames, they'll look really stiff and out of place. Like the old mmorpg style wings.

The kind that moves with your torso. Tenno move a lot.

(or inversely, all flimsy and floppy)

QddufHc.gif