Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Krauserlols' Ultimate Corpus Update Threat! The Corpus Shall Rise! [Nef Anyo Revealed! Sorta]

Glad to help!

Well the one above is just a paintover on my samsung phone.

When I sketch in 3D I use Sculptris. It's free, fast and easy to get into. Zbrush is of course a pro tool, great for rendering and hq modelling.

It is however not free.

Here is a wip of the Nef paintover test in Sculptris.

corpus_sniper_model_wip_by_gaber111-d71t

I think blender is hard to learn. It's great if you get it and like the interface.

I want to learn one day, it's free after all. I'm just Maya damaged, i started out using it and It's such a great tool.

Maya is pro of course, a student version exist though.

Bottom line: Blender is great. The conmunity is allso awesome!

NEF ANYO REVEALED! HOLY S#&$! Well sorta, its made on SCV Creation mode, enjoy the sorta crappy pic due to yeold tv and the OP Orokin Raiper he is holding and hope DE some day give us a Raiper XD

Thank you all for your support! i mean it by heart guys i would be doing this if it wasnt for all your support!

I like the idea for nef's look, (even if it isnt in the same game) it is still a nice basis. also, on the explosive droid, I was thinking it'd have an arm and a chest cavity.

the arm would be the piston doing what was stated on the original post, the chest cavity would have a small arm that would normally place the explosive, though the corpus gave it a small launching mechanism for more open blasting areas, of which it can also be used for self defense.

btw, I do like the helmet idea looks cool.

I thought of a few snow traps nef could put around the snow if you want to see.

signal flare- This trap would cause the tenno to stop moving and have a radial blind effect, as well as alert nef so that he snipes a tenno mid blind.

snow globe: its an artificial snow globe but the difference is that it stops bullets from leaving, not entering.

shard rain: by sucking in snow, this trap launches condensed shards of sharp ice into the air to have them land all over the place, potentially impaling a tenno.

nef overlay: this trap will cause shield regen to halt while it is on and the tenno to have an overlay that looks like nef, and hide the tenno's identity as well as turn friendly fire on. on such a low visible battlefield, I don't think the rest needs an explanation. (its not permanant, maybe 45 secs or something I dunno)

just some trap ideas for nefs boss, dont need em, but it would make quite the interesting fight

I like the idea for nef's look, (even if it isnt in the same game) it is still a nice basis. also, on the explosive droid, I was thinking it'd have an arm and a chest cavity.

the arm would be the piston doing what was stated on the original post, the chest cavity would have a small arm that would normally place the explosive, though the corpus gave it a small launching mechanism for more open blasting areas, of which it can also be used for self defense.

btw, I do like the helmet idea looks cool.

I thought of a few snow traps nef could put around the snow if you want to see.

signal flare- This trap would cause the tenno to stop moving and have a radial blind effect, as well as alert nef so that he snipes a tenno mid blind.

snow globe: its an artificial snow globe but the difference is that it stops bullets from leaving, not entering.

shard rain: by sucking in snow, this trap launches condensed shards of sharp ice into the air to have them land all over the place, potentially impaling a tenno.

nef overlay: this trap will cause shield regen to halt while it is on and the tenno to have an overlay that looks like nef, and hide the tenno's identity as well as turn friendly fire on. on such a low visible battlefield, I don't think the rest needs an explanation. (its not permanant, maybe 45 secs or something I dunno)

just some trap ideas for nefs boss, dont need em, but it would make quite the interesting fight

I had a similar idea for them, maybe launching several at a time and nocking Tenno around with each punch. Warframe needed a Falcon Punch :D

Now on Nef i like your trap ideas and with Derf revealed to be officially on the game hope they throw away the idea of the throne and keep the sniper feel. Lets improve on the idea and maybe DE willl use em. 

I was actually thinking about that and the existing shockwave moas. What if they had 2 really big piston arms normally used to break debris (since they are activated during ship attacks it'd make sense to help corpus run) and they could use these to generate the shockwaves, as well as repeatedly hit forward a few times, kinda walk punching in a way, but with industrial grade piston fists... and alot more shockwave power... and robots.

I was actually thinking about that and the existing shockwave moas. What if they had 2 really big piston arms normally used to break debris (since they are activated during ship attacks it'd make sense to help corpus run) and they could use these to generate the shockwaves, as well as repeatedly hit forward a few times, kinda walk punching in a way, but with industrial grade piston fists... and alot more shockwave power... and robots.

Maybe two upper piston arms and two lower arms that grab and shoot the explosive canisters, something like this: willy1.jpg

Just a robot, more inclined and heavy armored. Im drawing some concepts since i cant seem to nail Nef Look :/

Maybe two upper piston arms and two lower arms that grab and shoot the explosive canisters, something like this:

willy1.jpg

Just a robot, more inclined and heavy armored. Im drawing some concepts since i cant seem to nail Nef Look :/

remember, this was one of my art concepts for Construction Crewmen (second one) :)

so guys there are two digital scetches for my future Construction Crewmen entry

what one of them do you like more? or should I post both of them in future entry?

Lta2dKZ.jpg

yZyyEdj.jpg

all my talks 'bout "woman needs two additional hands so much!" :D

Edited by emaralez87

Guess we should keep the original with one with one piston hand and the other a smaller one to pick and launch canisters. Or maybe something more...

I mean I can redo second Construction Crewman conceptart to another unit's conceptart :)

ceep in mind - manipulator of such kind of multiarm proxie should be immobile like teleoperating surgeon (so to demobilise this unit enemy should kill it's manipulator crewman, who sists in some kind of room by the operating console)

or have to be inside this proxie like inside a powerarmour - you know, proxiepowersuit! :D

Why are we trying to rework Nef when DE already has a plan for him?

Just seems kinda silly that's all.

agree, this is kinda wierd. but this concept is endepended enough to become "another boss concept" - lets just think up his name! :D

agree, this is kinda wierd. but this concept is endepended enough to become "another boss concept" - lets just think up his name! :D

but they want Nef to be on a flying throne! Thats not right. They will just remove the sniper boss idea and replace it with a raptor rip off. Sorta.

I have said it many times if someone is going to use a flying throne is Alad V not Nef

but they want Nef to be on a flying throne! Thats not right. They will just remove the sniper boss idea and replace it with a raptor rip off. Sorta.

I have said it many times if someone is going to use a flying throne is Alad V not Nef

at least we will have another fliyng boss what is not bad :)

btw, your Nef may be "resurected" Nef. kinda we have resurected Void Vor, and there may be resurected Nef, why not?

at least we will have another fliyng boss what is not bad :)

btw, your Nef may be "resurected" Nef. kinda we have resurected Void Vor, and there may be resurected Nef, why not?

I just dont like how they just dropped the Sniper concept, they clearly did cause hes now wearing a robe like he was a space pope or something. Alad should be wearing those robes and show that Final Fantasy pope how badass a Space Pope should be.