Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Void Units Are Kinda...lame.

Wrath_Of_Chrysalis

Each unit is just a reskin and a rename. We need TRUE units special to the Void.

---

Gyroog-A NON fighting unit, the Gyroog repair and fix the towers when they are raided. You would only need ten scans for the codex page, but the Gyroog are a RARE spawn.

AI-They would never spawn on Defence or Exterminate.

If a Gyroog spots a Tenno, they will "run" away, and beg to be spared. Killing one has a small chance for you to be contacted by their leader, who would ask WHY you are killing defenceless creatures.

Sound-They would speak in chittering noises until cornered, and then attempt to speak English/whatever language is set

Appearance-undecided

---

I have more ideas, but I'll put them up later.

What do you think?

New robotic enemies would be good! but id prefer them to overhaul the corpus since there are already only 4 different types to begin with...or should i say skins! Ospreys, moa, crewman, and...ok i stand corrected...3 different skins! pathetic

New and interesting traps, maybe?

The contents of the following spoiler tag are riddiculous concepts for traps that is here because of reasons:

Deadly spinning laser blades that are so deadly that once triggered they bounce around violently and randomly, exploding out of their own deadlyness.

Wall-mounted turrets that shoot corrupted oxium drones at you that explode out of sheer spite towards their sentient overlord.

Pressure plates that, if activated, will... do nothing. Leaving you wondering: "What did I just trigger?" resulting in your defeat, because you weren't focusing on the regular enemies.

Invisible land-mines that appear only in certain rooms and are impossible to spot. Requiring you to enter each void mission with a mine detection device.

Turrets, that spawn more turrets by turreting their turretings due to their auto-turreting.

Pressure plates that reverse gravity in the room you are in.

A swarm of mechanical bees that are released upon stepping on the wrong pressure plate. (pro-tip: there is no right pressure plate)

These bees would bee you in such a bee-tacular way that you would clench in frustration and seeing them coming would make you utter "Not the bees! Anything, but the bees!"

Edited by Ammolds

New and interesting traps, maybe?

The contents of the following spoiler tag are riddiculous concepts for traps that is here because of reasons:

Deadly spinning laser blades that are so deadly that once triggered they bounce around violently and randomly, exploding out of their own deadlyness.

Wall-mounted turrets that shoot corrupted oxium drones at you that explode out of sheer spite towards their sentient overlord.

Pressure plates that, if activated, will... do nothing. Leaving you wondering: "What did I just trigger?" resulting in your defeat, because you weren't focusing on the regular enemies.

Invisible land-mines that appear only in certain rooms and are impossible to spot. Requiring you to enter each void mission with a mine detection device.

Turrets, that spawn more turrets by turreting their turretings due to their auto-turreting.

Pressure plates that reverse gravity in the room you are in.

A swarm of mechanical bees that are released upon stepping on the wrong pressure plate. (pro-tip: there is no right pressure plate)

These bees would bee you in such a bee-tacular way that you would clench in frustration and seeing them coming would make you utter "Not the bees! Anything, but the bees!"

I'd actually like a couple of the ideas there to be in the Void, if they were adapted to be less... odd.