neptune

or anything like that

i recommend something like

Greek mythology

Glaucus, the fisherman's sea god

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_water_deities

because of the obvious pirate influence lol

Edited by V45H

Hydroid. The name literally means "Appears to be water, but isn't".

It's ALSO the name of a tentacle monster that actually exists(but looks a lot like water in most conditions):

hydroid.jpg

It's a great name. Get a little culture, get with the program.

Hydroid. The name literally means "Appears to be water, but isn't".

It's ALSO the name of a tentacle monster that actually exists(but looks a lot like water in most conditions):

hydroid.jpg

It's a great name. Get a little culture, get with the program.

is it culture or obscure fact?

can i have a link to where this information might be found? because a google of hydroid yields few results

Edited by V45H

I really cant wait for hyrdroid =D, but tbh, im gonna pretend hes some sort water based samurai rather than a pirate.

(ive been forced to what those bloody pirates of the carabean movies too many damn times)

*shakes fist*

Credibility: lost.

Why? Google search sucks. It rarely ever returns relevant results to me, and insists on doing all sorts of objectionable spyware-like activitiy. Pretty much any search engine is better in my personal experience.

Beyond that, I was responding to someone's initial statement of "Google returns no results".  I can believe that, it sucks. Every search engine I listed returned a plethora.

• 3 weeks later...

Why? Google search sucks. It rarely ever returns relevant results to me, and insists on doing all sorts of objectionable spyware-like activitiy. Pretty much any search engine is better in my personal experience.

Beyond that, I was responding to someone's initial statement of "Google returns no results".  I can believe that, it sucks. Every search engine I listed returned a plethora.

While I agree with you, if you ask a random dude with his non-mac laptop to look for something because you're in a hurry, he has 90% chance to say "Don't worry man, I'll google it."

The majority uses it. It's the same as Linux : it's also a good alternative for games,but the majority is on Windows,sorry... :/

While I agree with you, if you ask a random dude with his non-mac laptop to look for something because you're in a hurry, he has 90% chance to say "Don't worry man, I'll google it."

The majority uses it. It's the same as Linux : it's also a good alternative for games,but the majority is on Windows,sorry... :/

Widespread use doesn't make something good. Most people alive at a certain point in history smoked cigarettes, because they thought it would make you healthier. A particular ancient culture died out because their food service items(plates, cups, forks) were all 100% made of lead.

I'll surround you in glorious pink tentacles.

Don't struggle.

It will only make that much easier to access your most private areas...

In other news, DE confirms the new Hydroid skin: frisky sailor attire with lace mini-skirt. 

gallery_269029_861_1326357.gif