Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips Agaisnt Grineer Heavy Leaders

warpath514

Question

Okay heres the deal i usually do void missions by myself. Today was the first time in a while i did them and i got stomped twice by a single leader each time. I literally throw all i had at them and i barely won the first time(i kinda wasted all my revives like a idiot). The second time i did a bit better since i had my uber but i still got killed. So do you guys have any tips

11 answers to this question

what tier?

what gear?

you have to understand there is really not much skill in warframe

anyway one thing you can do is lure the heavys into doing their slam, then jump and slide kick them to the ground, besides that you might try dodging and running, or find a group until you get good enough gear to kill them. 

you have to understand there is really not much skill in warframe

anyway one thing you can do is lure the heavys into doing their slam, then jump and slide kick them to the ground, besides that you might try dodging and running, or find a group until you get good enough gear to kill them. 

And yet you just showed you need to have some skill in Warframe.

Heavily depends on your WarFrame and equipment. I normally have casters with insane amount of shields and slow but powerful guns.

Normally I just unload all on their heads. No matter the gun they are either dead or they trip due to a proc.

If the gun does not pack enough punch to kill them in one clip, just kick them after luring their ground slam, shoo the head, kick, shoot, kick, shoot.

I am normally ranking up 1 or two weapons, but I recommend having at least one maxed or very high if you go solo, so you can use it on those cases.

Also, if the WarFrame allows it, you might be able to kill it easily with powers. Or use it in your favor (Nyx, Trinity).

It really depends on what you have and on the situation.

Heavy Gunners are weak against corrosive damage, so applying corrosion to any weapon should significantly increase the amount of damage you do to them. Otherwise there's not much to fighting them, either sprint to avoid their gunfire or find cover if there's a bunch of them, and just aim for the head. Any abilities that can stun them or mitigate damage should help as well.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

And yet you just showed you need to have some skill in Warframe.

not if you have the good gear, I essential just run through everything with my good gear, and on high level survivals bring a good trinity and you have no worries. Skill is only needed if you are not OP and even then it is no where near as much skill as needed in some other games. 

Thanks and my main frame at the moment is a Rhino with my weapons being a Gorgan(with major damage mods) ,Akoboltos and Duel Ether Blades(which should be much more useful starting tomorrow). And my frame and Gorgan(90% Damage buff along with 15% Poison and Frost damage followed by 20% fire damage along with fire rate reload and ammo capacity buffs) are both potated and are very clossed to reaching the limit and the tier was 2( a bit embarrassing that i lost i know)

And my frame and Gorgan(90% Damage buff along with 15% Poison and Frost damage followed by 20% fire damage

You need an Electric mod to pair with Toxin and make Corrosive, which gives a 75% damage bonus to Heavy Gunners(including corrupted)

in your case... I'd ditch the cold/fire if you have lightning and upgrade that + the poison to some decent percentages as leaders are limited to moas, heavy gunners, and corrupted healers in the void.  Two of the three are weak to corrosive and the other prone to damage in general, just mind to kill the moa fast else you get that pesky drone on ya. as for tactics.. alot of the above mentioned works.

if all else fails, find some people to help you ingame