Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stalker Weapon;"vengeance"(Idea)

(PSN)Veletric

Alright everything is setup perfectly, we got one on one, hombre y hombre, melee combat coming with Melee 2.0 and a Katana, thus I believe the Stalkers Melee weapon Hate which fits him well since its a scythe and whatever, but how cool would it be for the Stalker to pull out his new and improved melee weapon "Vengeance", a red and black signature katana and sprint at you to engage with fierce melee combat, and thus if he's defeated weather by gun or sword he will drop this death dealing katana(NOT GUARANTEED BY RNG GODS), a modified version of the OG katana visually and statistically, withaybe a damage boost and attack speed, and visually, an added energy colored thin trim along the cutting edge of the blade that illuminates in a faint red glow as do the tips of the dread bolts do.

So what do you say yes or no?

EDIT: Maybe an idea, rather then stalker appearing and rushing at you with a sword, you would need to initiate the duel as stalker starts to appear you go into some an "honor pose", you now whatever the japanese classic sitting stance with your sword equipped, as the stalker spawns he pauses and starts to mimic the position, and say a line of dialogue such as," honorable tenno for one to meet his demise" or "honor? A trait tenno lack blah blah -mini monlogue about what stalker has learned from betrayl-", or something like that and then boom you guys leap up in attacking stances and go at it.

Idk give or take this idea away, its kind of a throaway encounter idea 

Edited by (PS4)Veletric

Yes please!

Maybe he spawns with different weapons each time, Hate or Vengence (since some people would probably still want the hate). Maybe one for when marked by Corpus boss killing and vice versa with Grineer for the other, so you can control what he appears with? Just an idea.

Do you mean.... something like that?

rqq5sY1.jpg

P.S: I can't believe that guy doesn't won the member's contest. Now I'm a sad ninja :C

Well, compared to a lot of the other submissions, this one's pretty run-of-the-mill. Trite, even. 

Do you mean.... something like that?

rqq5sY1.jpg

P.S: I can't believe that guy doesn't won the member's contest. Now I'm a sad ninja :C

Agreed, i really really like this one, and not just cuz it's a katana, it just looks really good and like they put a lot of hard work into arting it up.

Also towards this threads point. Vengence should be his pet Kubrew's name >:D you kill stalker's Kubrew, it drops a bp and lets you craft a Vengence Kubrew skin that lowers health but increases it's dmg >:DDD