Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛The Mighty Violation Train♛ Chooo Choooooo

yuikami

So... uh... this is really a thing, then?

Am I going to have to be social, or can I keep hiding on Apollodorus?

No, scratch that, I may pop out to hug a few ponies, but that's about it.

Well, we could play hide and seek in Mercury if you like.. xD

Well, it is now Thor's Day (Thursday) in EDT, and we have no U13 to speak of. Not that I'm complaining, I'm sure all of us here agree/acknowledge that DE is working their little bunions off trying to finish it.
But... the butthurt, such beautiful, hype-induced butthurt.

Umbranox, head of the Wraiths clan reporting in as per the old alliance we have with Beyond Midnight.

Wraiths [storm clan]

71 confirmed members.

~10-20 regularly active tenno (others being more casual).

Availiable for action at any time.

Is bringing fizzy soda instead of beer okay? I dun liek beer.

Non-alcoholic beer ok? :P

FACEFOC@MIDNIGHT, ROLL OUT.

<snip>

In celebration of our GLORIOUS ALLIANCE, I offer you all this commemorative picture:

<snip>

WHEEEEE EPIC ALLIANCE ART! Such a glorious gathering of mischievous creatures. :D

So... uh... this is really a thing, then?

Am I going to have to be social, or can I keep hiding on Apollodorus?

No, scratch that, I may pop out to hug a few ponies, but that's about it.

*tails wagging furiously*

*pls notice the friendly blue wolves and pet us*

*rub our bellies pls*

Umbranox, head of the Wraiths clan reporting in as per the old alliance we have with Beyond Midnight.

Wraiths [storm clan]

71 confirmed members.

Noted, sit tight as we finalize discussions once all Dark Sector details are known to us.

Fellow FACEFOCcers, I'll be online (TS/Steam) in about 6 hours or so if we wish to create the alliance in-game, finalize the name, etc. :) 

Wraiths [storm clan]

71 confirmed members.

Hey thanks for visiting our alliance recruitment thread! Like 2ply said, the alliance recruitment is on hold until we get used to the new system. Will update you soon :D

-snip-

Noted, sit tight as we finalize discussions once all Dark Sector details are known to us.

-snip-

Hey thanks for visiting our alliance recruitment thread! Like 2ply said, the alliance recruitment is on hold until we get used to the new system. Will update you soon :D

Seeing as 2ply already invited us in, it would appear that you've streamlined this process of deliberation rather well.

Seeing as 2ply already invited us in, it would appear that you've streamlined this process of deliberation rather well.

Woops, I thought you were one of Yui's VIP's...

Sorry for the confusion. Not everyone is so lucky I guess.

I want to be in this. Yes I do realize you may be discussing things of what to do and how to have the biggest and longest solar rails for your Facefoc@12Am.... alliance however, I'd ask that you make a reservation for a small ghost clan called The SOS Brigade when you do organise it.

I POST NAO!

Currently we're in discussion on how to process applicants. Nothing is currently set in stone as to how many of X clan size we're permitting, I know we're looking to have a larger number of smaller clans but considering we're less than 12 hours old and we're spread around the world it does make this difficult to plan. How many active players are in your clan though?

~Xeno

All right, since it has caused a relatively lengthy debate over on my clan's (Spacebattler Tenno) forum thread on Warframe:

Is the Alliance name final or not? Because I need to know whether I can tell them they've been arguing for...five pages or so over something completely pointless or not. :V