Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Reason Why You Dont Use That Alt Skin/helmet

azour

I hate all of oberons helmets and all of the immortal skins for nearly everything frame looks terrible to me. It looks like someone just took a paint bottle and out grafitti all over the warframe. I want more skins like excaliburs anniversary one. A skins that actually changes the entire look of the warframe.

Ember_new_helmet.png

Least favorite alternate helmet, ever..

Ember's Phoenix helm is just so much better, better stats..(plus it doesn't look like that^)

I hated it too at first but it's honestly grown on me, I get a very deadspace vibe from it with my current colors which makes it feel great. 

As to which alt helmet I hate? It's really hard to use anything on ash other than the default. Even with several color packs I just can't get them to look good.

orCdezD.png

^ Reason why I can't stand the Hemlock helmet.

bulbasaur-cute-love-pokemon-Favim.com-11kawaii_pixel_art_bulbasaur_gif_by_juliej001_bulbasaur_by_ariis-d58co2z.gif

What's wrong with Bulbasaur?  D:

b-bulbasaur.gif

Edited by Pansoy

I preferl Squal over Frost's default (ESPECIALLY THE PRIME ONE, UGH) and i like the stats on it too.

Quantum for Nova is nice, because i like the unique design

Raknis was MADE for Bonedady, it really gives him a fearsome look. Especiallty with Mortos

I really dont like Valkyr's Default, but the kitty helmet isnt much better. The Occolo-helm is right out.

I love both Essence and Swindle for loki, and i especially love the stat bonuses for both. I have specs built for both of those helmets

Bacon-Helm is decent for Rhino, i mainly use it for speed (like everyone else does). I fear the day when they take away stats from new helmets. All of the new tenno will be crying for a return of them.

Volt's default helm is another i despise, i use Storm just so i dont have to see it.

I like Hemlocke on Saryn, i feel the mini-top-hat (BULBASAUR HEAD) look does her justice. Im on the fence about Clora, and i hate the stats with it.

I dont like Trinity's default helm either. Aura is really nice for the stats (and i like the halo), but Meridian is the nicer helm, i wish it had Aura's stats on it.

All of Ash's are nice IMO.

Embers are all very 'meh' compared to the Prime Helmet

If Mag Prime's helmet didnt have the "Bracers" on it, it would be perfect.

Cal Prime's helmet is awesome.

I prefer Zephyr's default

And Oberon's Oryx Helmet

That covers all of my frames

Because Excalibur Prime's helmet is the only one that matches his body. Also the colors are distorted and I have a dark gray helmet on a porcelain white body. Primes need corresponding modifications to their alt helmets.

Maybe you prefer to play with the vanilla look

Maybe its because you can't unsee something about that helmet

Maybe its the stats or maybe its just ugly 

What look do you use for your warframes?

Personally i have massive trouble with Excalibur's Pendragon helmet Everything about it is awesome EXCEPT for this duckface/fish mouth..its just...ugh 

Excalibur_new_helmet.png

HURR DURR IMMA FISH HURR

Call me crazy but...I don't see it.