Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combine A Frame

ShirowMasamune

lvl 1 would be pull, easily the most spamable op lvl 1. move 2 would accelerant, its a damage multiplier, + area stun that not many people realize. tier 3 would be chaos or that valkyr 3rd move, because with anyone but valkyr it would actually do damage. And finnaly m prime, because it is clearly the strongest ultimate currently.

mag ember valkyr and nova

M. Em. yr. a

Memyra

m

Edited by Medigan

lvl 1 would be pull, easily the most spamable op lvl 1. move 2 would accelerant, its a damage multiplier, + area stun that not many people realize. tier 3 would be chaos or that valkyr 3rd move, because with anyone but valkyr it would actually do damage. And finnaly m prime, because it is clearly the strongest ultimate currently.

mag ember valkyr and nova

M. Em. yr. a

Memyra

m

with how close it is to your name. ^_^ Call it Medigan. Go ahead. I will allow it

Froberost

1: Ice Smite - Freezes and damages primary enemy - bounces off main target and freezes other enemies

2: Frozen Hallow - Ice spikes fly forward in a line damaging everything over time and then leaves a path of frozen ground that slows all who enter

3: Renewal Globe - Protective dome that regenerates health for players

4: Reckoning Avalanche - Enemies are lifted up, and then crushed by 50 meters of snow which then poops out health globes for some reason

This really needs to becoming a thing 

Support dude guy bro, who tanks. That's the name.

Valkyr, Mag, Vauban and Trinity:

Ripline

Shield Polarize

Bastille

Blessing

Do I get bonus points for putting powers in the correct slots? And bonus points for using all of my favorite frames?

**EDIT**

No blessing, too redundant with shield polarize, instead molecular prime or rhino roar for bonus to damage.

And Tailwind instead of Ripline, better mobility.

Edited by silkygoodness

Support dude guy bro, who tanks. That's the name.

Valkyr, Mag, Vauban and Trinity:

Ripline

Shield Polarize

Bastille

Blessing

Do I get bonus points for putting powers in the correct slots? And bonus points for using all of my favorite frames?

**EDIT**

No blessing, too redundant with shield polarize, instead molecular prime or rhino roar for bonus to damage.

And Tailwind instead of Ripline, better mobility.

Il Give you half a bonus point. One For doing it and half taken off for asking

• 3 months later...

I shall call it

ZANUKA

Freeze (AKA Frost Bomb)

Psychic Bolts (AKA Missile Barrage)

Invisibility (AKA Dispel)

Absorb (AKA Golden Shield)

Sorry it's Antimatter Drop, Zanuka doesn't have Golden Shield (Antimatter Drop too for Zanuka)

Edited by MeowTezu