Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miter - I'm Proposing A Swift Orderly Change.

Mbgutierrez

I believe that Miter would become very useful and powerful weapon if one little thing changed, the type of ammo it uses. Because seriously its a hard weapon to obtain, it should be good. This weapon deserves rifle ammo, unlike the Orgis, what are you going to do with 500 rockets when it only takes like 1-2 shots to kill most enemies (excluding void).

Edited by Mbgutierrez

It needs to be a saw-Latron rather than a saw-sniper rifle, and the charge fire should launch a barrage of blades instead of one stronger one. I wanna drown my enemies in a sea of sawblades, not snipe them one at a time with the world's slowest projectile.

A change of ammo type and increased fire rate would be a step in the right direction though.

i have no problems with my miter, have you tried turning it off and using another weapon?

Seriously.

My setup:
http://www.warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Miter/t_30_22320000_129-2-5-131-6-5-132-3-5-137-1-10-150-0-10-156-4-3-162-7-5-163-5-3_150-8-137-7-129-5-132-8-156-7-163-9-131-9-162-7/en/2-0-40/0

Like most oddball weapons, it takes some effort in building it, but my sawblade-based chaoscannon has no issues dealing with enemies into the 40's & 50's

(Worth noting, ammo drum can be swapped for a shred once ammo mut is on it, it's what i did recently with another forma)

Edited by Zerethon

Don't change it up too much. The chainsaw sounds fun but I don't think it would work well personally.

Just giving it rifle ammo would be quite useful otherwise it takes too long to shoot when charging it up for every shot, and if i don't charge it doesn't kill, and uses all my ammo on 5 enemies.

It's too slow for such a fast paced game.

I also feel like there is something bugged up when adding punch through mods and they don't work, might just be me.

Not to mention how all the enemies that shoot you with them can fire off 20 per minute and shred your warframe to bits. But when I use it I have to take my time or else the gun is useless.

Rifle ammo, please