Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Framerate Drops Since Update 13.

EliteRider

I've been getting lots of framerate drops since the update came out. before that, the game was running well and i play on minimum settings, (untill i get a much better PC to play with full graphics) but now it's just dropping to the point that it makes endless defence unplayable! even setting my graphical options to the lowest isn't helping...

Interesting thing happens in dojo, when I stand or walk through a corridor, my fps drop lower than 40, but if only I enter the garden (sandy one), my fps rise up to const. 60.New tileset on Ceres also provides low fps in comparison with other levels.

Same thing here, today I played Ceres only to get familiar with the new tile sets and I noticed unusual fps drops. Everything worked great till the update.

BTW, the update is awesome, everything except the fps drops. :)

I also get random stuttering, seemingly everywhere (ceres, saturn, void, dojo). Even in the main menu. Wasn't there before u13.

Phenom 9850

4GB DDR2

GTX 760 w/ 337.50 drivers (driver was installed hours after it came out, well before u13)

Windows 8.1 x64

64-bit exe, DX11, multithreading on.

Edited by blackgu4rd

So, I knew performance improvements were coming in this update for quite a while now. Well, I think the game just runs worse now, even worse than before. With each update the game just runs worse for me. Quite a shame, because I can't really stand low framerates and countless freezes anymore.

Edited by Drakenreiter

No more fps drops for me, when i was alone i had 60 fps, with a friend as a host 40fps and with a full party 30-40 fps. Now its constant 60fps except a mission in Ceres when i look from the side the whole area i get like 48. There are some minor fps drops when the new wave spawns but its like a sec so thanx guys, and i hope its get fixed for the rest soon. nvidia btw.

I also get random stuttering, seemingly everywhere (ceres, saturn, void, dojo). Even in the main menu. Wasn't there before u13.

Phenom 9850

4GB DDR2

GTX 760 w/ 337.50 drivers (driver was installed hours after it came out, well before u13)

Windows 8.1 x64

64-bit exe, DX11, multithreading on.

You and me both especially on Ceres

I havent tried any map besides a defense mission on Ceres but man is the performance worse on the new tileset. Every time a wave spawns my fps plummets to around 28-30, then back up to 60 then back down again randomly throughout the mission. I was on a nova and in some cases when I used my 4, it would not lag at all and my gpu usage was fine, but in some cases it would freeze and there is an fps drop.

If there was any sort of FIXES for performance and overall fps drops on higher end systems, I am not seeing it in update 13.

System specs:

8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram

GTX 670 2gb OC

650w PSU NZXT

i% 3450 3.1ghz (ocd to 3.5)

ASROCK b75m Mobo

Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120gb (which warframe is installed on)

Virtually all of them. 

Same here Silverton, I was thinking that after U13 the fps would at least go back to something better but... not at all and when I'm in ceres's missions... boy don't get me started. 

Don't know about all of you guys but I've been having issues with FPS after U12 came out, it's a shame the optimization didn't fix it this time around, still can't understand how is it that I'm able to run battlefield 4 with the best settings and don't have such fps drops with the specs below while in warframe I've already hit the 30ish fps wall several times.

Oh specs are:

AMD fx6100 overclocked

Sapphire HD7870 OC edition + my own overclock

windows 7 x64

16gb ram

Well im sure it will happen eventually, devs should let ppl that even a single animation addition drops fps, apparently they added so much content that has not been optimised properly yet, thats beta btw, you first add things and then you optimise them, but tbh they keep adding stuff so full optimasation wont be seen sooner from release imho. Until then avoid disable physx, dx11, 64bit and put the process on high, or even avoid full party, as i said before for it has been fixed overall so its just a matter of time.