Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels And Stealth

VelenoHargreaves

Shade Sentinel with his abillity to turn your master invisible is completly useless on stealth, since the enemy can spot the pet because the same don't get invisible too... If Shade is a Stealth Sentinel why can't he became invisible too?

Making Shade invisible when he uses his abillity would make more sense to the stealth system, because what is the point of you being invisible while your pet is hoovering around just waiting to be spotted and alert the whole ship?

And ONCE AGAIN I ask... Isn't stealth system supose to give you the Instant-kill edge in a counter-measure of not being an shooting rage ninja machine running around the ship firing in everything that moves?

Well i asked myself the same question and i will give you the answer. It would be "OP" If you and shade would both go invisible it means that you would get insivile for unlimited time as long as ur near a enemy. And people see that as OP so there you go.

Well i asked myself the same question and i will give you the answer. It would be "OP" If you and shade would both go invisible it means that you would get insivile for unlimited time as long as ur near a enemy. And people see that as OP so there you go.

Simple work around, make it like Crysis invisibility where your shade has an energy/stealth meter that slowly refills outside of combat or something. So you manually toggle the ability but have a limited usage time for it. I'd also think sentinals would be awesome with command precepts, with activate stealth being the first. Edited by AXCrusnik

So if shade can't become invisible, he is mostly useless for stealth. Since what is the difference between enemies that sees you or your pet? The ship will be alerted anyway... Make Shade invisibility like Loki's skill, limited time, that would make more useful... Or make it command precpts

So if shade can't become invisible, he is mostly useless for stealth. Since what is the difference between enemies that sees you or your pet? The ship will be alerted anyway... Make Shade invisibility like Loki's skill, limited time, that would make more useful... Or make it command precpts

+1 for this and revenge really? Sleeping dart would be better choice since it is stealthy sentinel.

i agree with OP it makes the unit pointless... if want stealth to be a part of the game simple need this as for whole OP thing... is pretty easily fixed ...and game did it easily enough was transformers fall for cybertron, they had units could " see " cloaked enemies... and had a green scanner could physically see... having units had this would prevent you from actually abusing it to much pretty easy solution... plus could always just let infested see through it by default i dont think they rely on eyes really...

It is not a bug since the card (skill) of Shade says "Turns Sentinel's Master Invisible close to the enemy" or something like that, but is pretty clear that is only to affect the Warframe, what makes the situation that I exposed, what is the point of making only the warframe invisible since they can see the Pet and blow your Stealth?

Make Shade's Ghost abillity to make him invisible too, but also make the invisible with a timer!! (That would avoid the full invisible map run)

Also, another question... that I will quoto from my self

I ask... Isn't stealth system supose to give you the Instant-kill edge in a counter-measure of not being an shooting rage ninja machine running around the ship firing in everything that moves?

I bought shade for that specific ability and besides the fact that it starts working only at a RIDCULOUSLY short range (fully upgraded still does not work on sight distance) it also is completely useless because of the visibility of sentinel itself, please fix it.