Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Ash

Draco208

I think Blade Storm should be different. Maybe a smoke based move, where he does an AoE where he disappears for a millisecond and he reappears and people just fall. I don't think we have to see the entire magic trick frame for frame. Also we wouldn't need the red outline either. It wouldn't be relevant. And a speed and stamina boost. He should be the fastest in the game seeing as he is THE ninja frame. Shuriken should be an AoE where he throws many shuriken at all of the enemies. Just a couple of ideas.........

Oh THE ninja comment is just my opinion so don't think it's a shot at all you LokiMasterRacers out there.

Besides he's not a ninja he's an assassin. Big difference.  

Edited by (PS4)Mr_Goddamn_It

Free aim, yes!

I think Blade Storm should be different. Maybe a smoke based move, where he does an AoE where he disappears for a millisecond and he reappears and people just fall. I don't think we have to see the entire magic trick frame for frame. Also we wouldn't need the red outline either. It wouldn't be relevant. And a speed and stamina boost. He should be the fastest in the game seeing as he is THE ninja frame. Shuriken should be an AoE where he throws many shuriken at all of the enemies. Just a couple of ideas.........

Oh THE ninja comment is just my opinion so don't think it's a shot at all you LokiMasterRacers out there.

And i actually dont mind bladestorm now, you get melee combo coutner! :D

the most annoying thing with him is for me that you have to be on the ground to become invisible, you can't when you are in mid air jump + the fact that in comparison with masterace, it's a lot more shorter and the casting time is somewhat long...

I like the more brutal approach of the Ash assassin's, but I begin to get more into the Loki because of radial disarm and HL play in team...(and basically instant invisibility with looong duration).

The only thing I truly prefer with the Ash is bladestorm : it's fun to kill safely as you drink a sip of coffee, it's relaxing...(it's not a sarcasm I truly love the "break" offered by this power)

-snip-

Well if ash is from Japan and Loki not, then you have a point but other than that you kind of don't.