Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Superboss Speculation Time

8bit_Ghost

So, we have a superboss for the Infested (Lephantis) and now a superboss for the Grineer (Vay Hek). What in the wide world could be the superboss for the Corpus? Will they use a character that already exists (Nef Anyo, Frohd Bek, Non-Prototype Jackal)? Or will they make a new character like they did with Lephantis?

My money is personally on Frohd Bek. He has video feed animations already which haven't been used since Darvo. Also he's a very high-up-there person in Corpus politics.

At the same time though, Nef Anyo could use some seriously nice reworking...

Well.... Jackal -> Hyena -> Mastiff / Dire Wolf / Great Dane

None of the names really sound Corpus, though... Maybe they'll just call it Jackal 2.0

If they go with mythological canine names... I really really hope they go with Huehuecóyotl

Edited by Archistopheles

We need larger battlemechs from the corpus, instead of nimble, four-legged "beast" like robots - something like a combination of robotics and human-worn battlesuit.

I would for there to be a vanilla/"elite"-class corpus troop (think Corpus-Tech style) that wears a metallic battle suit, and wields a Gram - a melee fighter that can take a lot of punishment. A superboss for corpus can be the "leader" of this.

Ha considering that Lephantis is the ONLY infested boss I wouldn't call it a superboss. +The Corpus need more development as a faction before they get bigger bosses.

Technically Phorid is a boss. I guess. Even if you can OHKO him with antimatter drop he's still a boss.

We need larger battlemechs from the corpus, instead of nimble, four-legged "beast" like robots - something like a combination of robotics and human-worn battlesuit.

It's funny because the Grineer got a huge mechsuit before the Corpus did...

So, we have a superboss for the Infested (Lephantis) and now a superboss for the Grineer (Vay Hek). What in the wide world could be the superboss for the Corpus? Will they use a character that already exists (Nef Anyo, Frohd Bek, Non-Prototype Jackal)? Or will they make a new character like they did with Lephantis?

My money is personally on Frohd Bek. He has video feed animations already which haven't been used since Darvo. Also he's a very high-up-there person in Corpus politics.

The Harvester harvested the G3 and Stalker and merged them to form the new corpus boss Frankenbot lol

Im actually waiting for a Jackal rework. He once was the most favourite boss of all but thats a statement I haven't seen anyone make for a year.

The fact that you can easyly stun lock him is pretty lame. Multi stage bosses are the future :)