Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes?

What kind of weapon IS the Ether sword, really? It doesn't look quite Tenno like the rest of them, but it doesn't look like anything else either. It's a strange creation.

But yeah: Loki Prime and Vectis Prime sound badass.

I hope so much that they don't release another akimbo Prime pistol. I love Aklex, but Lex Prime I really want to stay single-wielded.

Anyways, Vectis doesn't particularly need a Prime, it doesn't really have any glaring problems, aside from the one shot magazine, which is for balance. So all they would do is make an upgrade to the Vectis that outshines it in every way. I mean, they could go the smarter route, make Vectis Prime have a small, maybe 3 round magazine, that fires quickly, does less damage per shot than Vectis, but more damage overall if all three shots hit the same target. But DE wouldn't come up with something like that for a Prime: it'd just be a straight upgrade.

Now, things I WOULD like to see Primed, Bolto would be cool, but again, Akbolto is already so strong, it doesn't particularly need an upgrade. Afuris just got Dex Furis, so that likely won't happen for a while. I think the Kunai or Hikou Prime is long overdue, but since Lex, a secondary, was just Primed, it's not likely to be very soon. We don't have any Prime heavy melee, aside from Reaper and Orthos, but those are in the scythe and polearm category, respectively, so I'd like to see either the Scindo, Fragor, or Bo Primed. Some Prime Dual Swords would be cool, most likely Dual Ether, I'd say. As for primaries, well, the only real options that haven't been Primed yet are Soma, Tigris, Vectis, and Cernos. Soma's already overpowered as hell, and I'll quit the game if it gets Primed, Vectis I already talked about, Cernos is already so close to the stronger bows that an upgrade wouldn't really be worth it, unless they did something unique with it, but Tigris, now that has a lot of places where an upgrade would be appreciated, so I'd love to see Tigris Prime come up next.

Lady Nyx or Lady Saryn Prime, Scindo/Fragor Prime, you can put Loki Prime

down here

Vectis Prime

Aklex Prime

Ash Prime

Ether Sword Prime?

More than likely Loki Prime but they did confirm a long time ago it'd be male.

Only thing I care about is Saryn Prime...come on already!

It'll be male.