Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unnecessary Nerf Thread

Pandoran_Stallion

Hi guys,

This is where you can post unnecessary nerfs to melee. Whether they were minor nerfs or things that just don't make sense, this is the place!

Example:

Second wind: We don't want things draining our energy more. Negative stats are only supposed to show up on corrupt mods, don't start punishing us for using melee weapons. You're already giving up a mod slot that could be used for damage.

Feel free to discuss. Just make sure it's civil and be respectful to one another. If we're constructive, maybe DE will take a good look at these melee mods and stats. I will edit the OP based on good input.

Post away!

-Upgrade

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

Read hotfix 13.0.1 and say that again.

Did you play the game at 13.0.0? The Dakra was blatantly and unintentionally overpowered. The "nerf" consisted of fixing a few erroneous numbers to bring it back to normalcy.

Did you play the game at 13.0.0? The Dakra was blatantly and unintentionally overpowered. The "nerf" consisted of fixing a few erroneous numbers to bring it back to normalcy.

In that case, I stand corrected. I assumed it was working as intended. OP fixed accordingly. Edited by UpgradeInProgress

Why is the Gram now 100% worse than the Ether Reaper? I think it needs to have a larger channeling bonus over the Reaper to become worth anything again.

Why is the Jaw Sword no longer puncture focused? It used to be my main anti-Grineer weapon thanks to its extra effectiveness against them without needing mods. But now, it is just another longsword, and has lost what made it unique.

THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT NERFS???!!!! They gave us the ability to put energy into our weapon(anyone remember channeling?), and doing that gives us more energy, they nerfed some mods for melee, but that was for balance, it wasn't unnecessary.

THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT NERFS???!!!! They gave us the ability to put energy into our weapon(anyone remember channeling?), and doing that gives us more energy, they nerfed some mods for melee, but that was for balance, it wasn't unnecessary.

Melee is still poopy though. Atleast when compared to guns.

Just one of life's many rules of nature I suppose.

Melee is still poopy though. Atleast when compared to guns.

Just one of life's many rules of nature I suppose.

Would you rather have fun? or be OP? Would you rather be badass? Or just another guy with a gun? Ahhh, just another one of life's many questions.

Would you rather have fun? or be OP? Would you rather be badass? Or just another guy with a gun? Ahhh, just another one of life's many questions.

Why not both?

People who have fun with guns get to have both fun and effectiveness. Why not melee?