The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors Are Great

.Talia.

I leveled a Dragon Nikana from 10 to 30 in 2 missions, the Pluto ones, a Defense and Survival, got Life Strike and Warrior's Grip, got tons of resources... And oh, i saw some new Infested Leader units. I'm pretty satisfied with the Dark Sectors, so far i'm having a blast playing them. I don't understand why there are so many people complaining. I guess people will just complain about anything in this game.

We're complaining because we were supposed to get a new tileset and a new enemy type...IDK, maybe when the Clan vs. Clan rail part comes out, that's when we'll have the solar rail tileset, but right now it just is regular missions with high credit rewards. 

I like your enthusiasm I wish I could give you a cookie and commenters and complainers be calm my friends we will get tile sets and clarification soon just watch dev streams my friends.

Not really complaining. Just explaining why we're a little bummed they're just regular missions.

We're complaining because we were supposed to get a new tileset and a new enemy type...IDK, maybe when the Clan vs. Clan rail part comes out, that's when we'll have the solar rail tileset, but right now it just is regular missions with high credit rewards. 

The new tile set and enemy type were never said to be a part of badlands/dark sectors.

Actually, we weren't promised any other tileset beside Grineer Shipyards. DS are supposed to have higher resource drop chances, more credits, "missed factions" which is Infested etc. Everything that devs said we will get. ^^

The new tile set and enemy type were never said to be a part of badlands/dark sectors.

I knew it would be infested, I just thought they'd change the tilesets just a little bit, or introduce a new one that's like Dark Sector, an old ruined town with Infested technocyte roaming around.  That's part of what got me excited about it.  I know, I know, the devs didn't actually say that they'd do that, but it was something I was expecting, nay, hoping for.

I knew it would be infested, I just thought they'd change the tilesets just a little bit, or introduce a new one that's like Dark Sector, an old ruined town with Infested technocyte roaming around.  That's part of what got me excited about it.  I know, I know, the devs didn't actually say that they'd do that, but it was something I was expecting, nay, hoping for.

I'm thinking that the Infested tileset they've been previewing for a while will be where Dark Sectors take place.

Now if you look at the codex, all these new enemies popped up (under existing factions) We don't know what to expect exactly but we might be finding these guys on a new tileset for the rails. I wont hold my breath but we have till tomorrow night to wait.

Now if you look at the codex, all these new enemies popped up (under existing factions) We don't know what to expect exactly but we might be finding these guys on a new tileset for the rails. I wont hold my breath but we have till tomorrow night to wait.

They're hotfixing tomorrow? hm.  Or do you mean the new Invasion-style combat missions?  Those had better not be on the normal tilesets.  Or I will be sad.  I also want Kubrows too. Goodnight.

They're hotfixing tomorrow? hm.  Or do you mean the new Invasion-style combat missions?  Those had better not be on the normal tilesets.  Or I will be sad.  I also want Kubrows too. Goodnight.

the clan vs clan rail invasion stuff will start after counter deployment which will be tomorrow night after 24 hours have passed again.

All the new shadows are just leaders. They have their own separate scans now. All leaders of the same type count towards that scan (i.e. a Ice Heavy Gunner Leader and a Fire Heavy Gunner Leader would both count towards the Heavy Gunner Leader codex entry when scanned).

Not really complaining. Just explaining why we're a little bummed they're just regular missions.

the same regular infested missions we lost a while back that no1 wanted changed, its probaly the only thing about the sector i do like, infested back where we wanted them, instead of being stuck in ODD.

They're okay. Gotta agree with the majority that it would've been nice to get a new locale with some new enemy units to boot, but the rewards are pretty nice and the infested finally have permanent nodes on the map, so it's good enough for now.

Still hoping to see unique enemies in future updates though, Infested need some love.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

100% agree 100% disappointment.

I thought that these sectors would have specific enemies/maps but if they don't bring it later, this addition won't bring anything special besides a better resources table...

(Infested are supposed to acquire their new tile in a planet,not in these sectors)