The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid The Ultimate Ball-Hog?

Z3ROWOLFHD

Hydroid is freaking hilarious to see.

Watching everybody get knocked down by a barrage of water balloons

Watching enemies experience the wonders of high tide

Watching enemies casually walk into the puddle and get sucked in

And most of all, just watching that dead Corpus crewmen have his leg stuck on the tentacle and just flailing around is just the greatest thing.

Pretty sure this is still Nova, maybe Zephyr or Ember after that, you know, frames that do nothing for the team.

I fail to see how is Nova not helpful for the team, M Prime is a mass slow with a free damage multiplier for everybody. Zephyr can revive people and defend pods with her Turbulence as well, Tornado picking up items was fixed this update.  Ember though... Ember just needs some love from devs...

Edited by rroorr

Pretty sure this is still Nova, maybe Zephyr or Ember after that, you know, frames that do nothing for the team.

Nova: MP slows enemies and makes them take double damage to everything anyone throws at them

Ember: Accelerant CC's enemies (not the best out there, but...) and maybe increase damage from others that happen to be carrying fire mods

Zephyr: Ok, I've got nothing

...and with Zephy you can change the elemental type to do more damage(except it throws oxygen caps... INTO THE CEILING!!!). Hydroid has far better traits at least he DOES NOT THROW OXYGEN INTO THE CEILING.

Silent patch. No longer grabs Oxy caps.

Also people. Exp sharing in this game makes it so that of novas MP kills. YOU also get full exp. better even. Nova gets 100% frame exp, while the teammates get 25% to all parts (like a weapon kill).

The only thing is that you just have to stand around and level your stuff. At least that is what i do with a nova on my team.

No exp stealing in this game. Just taking hits to your high kill count ego.

Edited by Airwolfen

Other frame power making thing easier to shoot. Only these two new frame ultimate making it harder.

I LOVE hydroid and zephyr's ultimate. They have a built in downside so that spamming them isn't an effective way to play, or clear rooms. Yet they are still very powerful in the right situation.

Warframe needs less Bastilles and Molecular Primes, and more powers with pros and cons.

Um still think Nova is still the biggest one..."you get this kill....and I get alllllllllllllllllllllll of these."

^ This. Hope you weren't planning on levelling a weapon/having fun. She just trivializes the whole game.

please. know how exp works in this game -_-

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Mechanics

+1

It pisses me off so much that people keep spitting out all this nonsense. 

We really need the tutorial to teach new players how exp sharing works.

That would help stop this nonsense and would also help reduce the number of hallway/door heroes out there.

please. know how exp works in this game -_-

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_Mechanics

It's not an issue now you can unequip weapons, but please realize unless you are leveling up everything that you have equipped going a whole run where you are getting all your exp divided by all your weapons and exp = a whole lot exp than if at least some of the kills were getting divided only once or none at all. But more importantly there is the snooze factor. Edited by Oishii