Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity The Lobster

JonasLamp

Hey guys and DE.

So, i was thinking when i was running around in our dojo while using trinity, my clannies suddenly shouted "Lobster" i was getting annoyed, since all of 'em was rhinos. Now this isn't to set rhino into a bad position or anything. But one of the main reasons poor Trinity rarely gets played, is because of the Lobster tail. I've been dying for a removal/skin/choice to have it on or not. Replace it with something that's a bit cooler, so we can give Trinity the respect she deserves. She was my first Warframe, but my overall Most-Used Warframe is Frost (currently replaced by Ash. And the reason for that is because of the tail, i can't stand it anymore which is the main reason i'm posting this. So DE PLEASE for the love of god, remove the tail / make it unequipable. 

Allso; What happened to her immortal skin? (again she gets pushed away) Hopefully DE has something good planned for us.

That's it, i'll accept all comments so just post what comes to your mind as you go. 

Have fun with Melee 2.0 all.

Hey guys and DE.

So, i was thinking when i was running around in our dojo while using trinity, my clannies suddenly shouted "Lobster" i was getting annoyed, since all of 'em was rhinos. Now this isn't to set rhino into a bad position or anything. But one of the main reasons poor Trinity rarely gets played, is because of the Lobster tail. I've been dying for a removal/skin/choice to have it on or not. Replace it with something that's a bit cooler, so we can give Trinity the respect she deserves. She was my first Warframe, but my overall Most-Used Warframe is Frost (currently replaced by Ash. And the reason for that is because of the tail, i can't stand it anymore which is the main reason i'm posting this. So DE PLEASE for the love of god, remove the tail / make it unequipable. 

Allso; What happened to her immortal skin? (again she gets pushed away) Hopefully DE has something good planned for us.

That's it, i'll accept all comments so just post what comes to your mind as you go. 

Have fun with Melee 2.0 all.

I have never, never, never ever not used trinity because of the way she looks. NEVER

Im sorry to say this, but youre argument "she isnt used because she looks odd" is the dumbest ive heard in a while