Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tranquil Cleave

vazy14

Question

I don't think there is a combination of mods to get anything out of. I know that rares have a good chance for rares, uncommon have a good chance for uncommon, and common have a good chance for ammo drum... I mean common. But there isn't a special formula for a transmute, and if there was I doubt anyone would freely post it to the public.

I would first transmute all my rare frame ability mods. Frame ability mods were taken out of the transmutation tables. Then I would try transmuting all my rare "V" pololarity melee mods. After that, I would transmute a mixture of rare "V" polarity mods from all weapons/frame.

They also removed the penalty for fusing the same mod, which makes your chances of getting a rare mod the same regardless of whether you transmute 4 different or 4 identical rares.

Edited by SteeleTheShow

I don't think there is a combination of mods to get anything out of. I know that rares have a good chance for rares, uncommon have a good chance for uncommon, and common have a good chance for ammo drum... I mean common. But there isn't a special formula for a transmute, and if there was I doubt anyone would freely post it to the public.

Uhm sure. Rare for rare, uncommon for uncommong, etc.

Transmutation is just a waste of credits.

5x 4-Rare Mods = Common Intruder, Thief's Wit, etc.

I wouldn't recommend that system. It is always the same crap.

You have to go down to the end of your street and give the lady on the corner 3 winks, then she will give you 4 addresses, at each one you will have to kill someone to get a part of a secret code, then you go to the town hall and shout out the code in the town square, two police officers will then take you to an unknown location, there you will find all the transmutation configurations. Good luck, Remember to take a knife, you will need it to make sacrifices...

4 maxed out serrations have a 97.03% of getting you tranquil cleave, one of the highest chances in order to get this mod.

On a serious note, when you get it be prepared because combo'ing with it it's not easy

On a serious note, when you get it be prepared because combo'ing with it it's not easy

Are you kidding? It's the easiest set of combos in the game. Hell, I've pulled off all three without even realizing what I was doing...

@Topic: It's weird, I've ONLY gotten stances through transmutation, including this rarest of unicorns. They just don't drop for me, or any run that I participate in. Even for people who get nothing BUT stance drops from runs. 

Seriously, buddy of mine got three Tranquil Cleaves in three 15-minute runs. After he invited me, we did 16 45-minute runs and got f*ck-all.