Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soooo...compensation?

Sanillo

News and announcements. They finally confirmed it.

And no alert compensation will bring back my several survivals worth of mods and few delta beacons.

Just fix it.

Clearly it's DE's fault that their servers are getting attacked :|

I have an affinity booster, and i can't use it, yay

I hope a compensation on this

This on the other hand is an issue.  Players with active boosters should get some kind of compensation for unexpected downtime.

ddos attack is a rumor

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/456090024711180288

Edited by Aggh

Both today and yesterday I have received tranquil cleave in cambria survival BOTH TIMES THE SERVERS CRASHED. this is crazy . fix the problem . these mods take hours to farm. the past 2 days both of mine were robbed. so thanks.

News and announcements. They finally confirmed it.

And no alert compensation will bring back my several survivals worth of mods and few delta beacons.

Just fix it.

Damn...

Wonder what's the motivation for  the loser who's responsible for this.

I've witnessed something like this happening to Webzen back in 2009 I think.

Lol... We used Soth korean proxy servers to launch the game from their korean website. The game servers were not affected for some reason. Only the US/EU website.

Served them right anyway. So I didn't care.

Here it's different.

I wonder why someone would do this....

A legendary core as compensation to make up for the cores that I was unable to obtain due to server down time.

lol

Both today and yesterday I have received tranquil cleave in cambria survival BOTH TIMES THE SERVERS CRASHED. this is crazy . fix the problem . these mods take hours to farm. the past 2 days both of mine were robbed. so thanks.

1339368005623.gif

Edited by Ishki88

lets see 8 hours on forums Per day

8 hours ingame Per day

Rest is just sleep

Weekends 24/7 ingame

Your argument is invalid.

Regardless, the forums -were- down for a time.

Also this is silly. I kept getting disconnection errors so I kept playing and kept being surprised when I got the same result even when the chat was blaring errors at me all mission pls give fake moneys

Nah bro, forum servers and game servers should be separate - if it isn't someone failed gigantinormous at basic networking.

If you DDoS the website domain it should have 0 effect on the game itself, and vice versa.

DDoS the game.

>DDoS'er logic< > Why not DDoS the forums aswell just to pissoff the community even more.

Nah bro, forum servers and game servers should be separate - if it isn't someone failed gigantinormous at basic networking.

If you DDoS the website domain it should have 0 effect on the game itself, and vice versa.

pretty sure their servers are on-site so might be that everything is connected

Damn...

Wonder what's the motivation for  the loser who's responsible for this.

I've witnessed something like this happening to Webzen back in 2009 I think.

Lol... We used Soth korean proxy servers to launch the game from their korean website. The game servers were not affected for some reason. Only the US/EU website.

Served them right anyway. So I didn't care.

Here it's different.

I wonder why someone would do this....

lets be honest here warframe has been getting mega popular recently , and with great popularity comes serve attacks , i can understand why in those games / developers and in most F2P shooters that are somewhat P2W or has alot of cheaters , but for warframs case i do not know , maybes its to do with DE splitting their game servers and website / domain off the same server , 

Honestly just:

1393946546-tumblr-mjw6rww52k1s81396o1-40

you dont and rightly shouldnt get compensation for F2P games, that was/is a thing for games with a monthly payment/subscription, now if you had outstanding time on any bought boosters, then yeah i'd expect those get extended to cover the downtime.

plus its been made clear they still have issues, only person to blame for using something thats still partially broken is yourself.

everyone is asking for an compensation ._.

Keep Calm

And

Kill Corpus

Considering how much de already gives away i must say you guys are just greedy and disgraceful.

Makes me vomit

Except you never paid any money to play those missions to begin with. If you crash out, the keys aren't consumed. How you chose to waste time is your own decision.

People should take a day off from warframe and do something else while they work on the server's for god sake .-.

Buy your boosters you stupid greedy fools.

Having been with DE for a year and 3 months now i can say the only compensation that needs to be dished out it timers on boosters.

'Nuff said.

I've been kicked from several games now, including two 30-min survivals, and I'm sure other players have lost even more.

So, my time has been wasted, and my rewards have been robbed.

Time for you to step up DE, I'm sure I'm not the only player &!$$ed off right now.

I'm thinking along the lines of a free three day affinity or resource drop booster.

Christ. Do you have any idea how flawed that logic is?

You aren't being allowed to play Warframe because of the goodness in the hearts of the DE staff. Warframe is not "free". It is a product, and it is made to create profit.

If you are really ignorant enough to believe that the fact that DE allows a portion of its playerbase to enjoy the game without paying an entry cost is enough to justify very poor customer service- then you are very mistaken.

DE still has the very important task of keeping the people who DO pay happy- otherwise we just won't pay anymore, and you can say goodbye to good ol' Warframe.

Second of all, the very fact that Warframe has been down so long is a problem that requires compensation. A product that I, and many other players pay for is not accessible, which means that the services we pay for are being denied to us.

I don't think I need to spell it out any further for you; We have a problem.

I realize MANY of you think it's greed- it isn't. It's expecting DE to be able to offer a complete and reliable product.

Some of you have even said that the stress on the servers are our fault. It isn't. Part of running a game company means having servers that are capable of handing the strain of thousands of players, and having back-ups for when they can't. DE has shown us it is not able to do this. Once again, a problem.

Call it greed all you want people, but while you do that, I'll still continue paying for this game so snots like you can continue to play it.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Seriousness aside, how much you want a bet it's some Mabinogi fanboys DDoSing the server?

ok, seriousness aside. do you know how many people mabinogi has left? i came from there. at best theres 3000 players TOTAL on all 4 servers.   not 12000.   3000.

and serious time.

we KNEW this connection thing was coming. its happened before and its happened now.

its causes every time theres a new update!

people get so excited. they get on in the hundreds, and the servers struggle under the increased numbers

DE fixes it as best they can and in time things calm down as the server gets used to the increased ammount of people.

and they run smoothly.

there will be no compensation.

this is a game in beta, bugs happen

it really does, dosnt it?

player base maybe?

Nexon theirselves maybe?

Who knows? mysterious

No... Not the Publishers. Too dangerous. If someone finds out, they would be in lots of trouble.

Ddos attacks aren't too hard to launch.... might be a single person.

DE.  There must be a better way to have Gamer Server here<------------------ and

Forum server here ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I don't know the logistics of the situation but my common sense tells me this isn't good long term.......because our personal information is linked......not talking about my credit card info im talkin about my plat 

DE PLS NOT MY PLAT ;_;

so when it says "connectivity" as in your connection to the game, you imagined what issue exactly?

I do not think anything  ,after a problem has not been authorized already 24 hours they should put a warning or stop servers to remove problem.

No way i to know if their work  normal or still a problem.

If you're a psychic , I and most people who have managed to log in to play over the minutes are not.

Clearly it's DE's fault that their servers are getting attacked :|

Clearly. When I say fix it. I mean resolve the issues that are allowing your servers to be overloaded. Identify attack traffic, collect packet evidence. Send off to FBI... wait their Canadian. S#&amp;&#036;.

Edited by Firetempest