The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Most Hated Warframe?

hunter64hero

Oberon is at the top of my list now, it used to be. His first is a bad copy of Nekros, his second is useless, 3rd is a useless heal and his 4th is a copy of mag to me.   Ember is up there as well. She's cool but, pretty dang weak. And loki isn't useless. btw..

Edited by SoulDust

Personally I hate Vauban simply because he has a community of lovers surrounding him, and I see him far too often. Functionally he's a great warframe, I just dislike him, Rhino, and Soma, because it's all I see in public groups nowadays.

Functionally, I dislike Ember the most simply because to me her abilities aren't as substantial as the other Warframes.

Any hate stemming from a Warframe is actually the result of the player's behavior when using said frame.

Ie. Hate the player, not the game.

I agree. Like i stated I disliked banshee because she wasnt fun for me, but loved Oberon and Valkyr. Valk I actuallu hated as a lvl 1 frame with no potatoe.. but once i learned that she could rekt anything i instantly gave her 20 formas and married her. 

But yea, I agree to what this guy said

Rhino and Nova. Why? - hit4towin

I don't like having people wipe the entire room with 1 ability. And unless it's a wave 20 def/25+ min surv, that's exactly what's gonna happen. It's like rhino has no abilities other than Iron Skin and Stomp and Nova has nothing but Molecular Prime. Boring, repetitive gameplay that makes it boring and repetitive for the rest of your squad. Want to play the one man army? Play solo.

looks wise saryn she doesnt really fit the look of poison

ability wise hydroid he more pirate than water and some of his abilities are just plain useless

stats wise zephyr she broke it by having both health and shield over 100

teamwork wise ash I don't think I need to say why

Rhino and Nova. Why? - hit4towin

I don't like having people wipe the entire room with 1 ability. And unless it's a wave 20 def/25+ min surv, that's exactly what's gonna happen. It's like rhino has no abilities other than Iron Skin and Stomp and Nova has nothing but Molecular Prime. Boring, repetitive gameplay that makes it boring and repetitive for the rest of your squad. Want to play the one man army? Play solo.

Well that is just people not abusing how good antimatter drop can be.  Personally I use all the abilities quite often because otherwise there would be no use to having 450 energy

I hate people, not Warframes.

No warframe is by any means "useless" but you can hate a frame, if it doesn't fit how you want to play. Or like I hate oberon, he's just a  bad copy of everything frame to me and it's just so meh.