Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warcry Sounds Underwhelming.

Lancars

Valkyr needs a rework on various skills, specially in the sound department. I though when i used warcry i would hear a woman yelling whit great pain and might but all i Heard was a "meow" and whit Hysteria i though i would be hearing Valkyr yelling madly like Olaf (LoL) when he uses Raknarok, but what i got was a "grrrr".

On top of that the Melee patch somehow made her Hysteria a mixbag of bugs, poor Valkyr first Alad's torture then this.

Valkyr needs a rework on various skills, specially in the sound department. I though when i used warcry i would hear a woman yelling whit great pain and might but all i Heard was a "meow" and whit Hysteria i though i would be hearing Valkyr yelling madly like Olaf (LoL) when he uses Raknarok, but what i got was a "grrrr".

On top of that the Melee patch somehow made her Hysteria a mixbag of bugs, poor Valkyr first Alad's torture then this.

Corpus have sound changers in there helmets. Why not the Tenno? But seriously i want to hear that warcry that would send a shiver down your spin. And just cause she female doesn't mean she can have a scary voice. She is a tortured soul after all. I'm also trying to find a strng song to play when i play her. I need something stronger then Superbeast.