Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes That People Underestimate.

Most underrated frame?

Excalibro of course.

Whenever people see him, they immediately think that it's a mastery rank 0 noob with mk-1, lato and skana.

And yet, he's a really good frame, perhaps even one of the best.

He has damage, CC, mobility.

But he's not a Rhino, so people say he's bad.

The only problem with this thread is that its being a jerk and attacking Nova because shes a god teir frame...

I mean come on its not cool anymore, attacking Nova is no longer cool or funny... its just boring......

Nova bores me. That's pretty much all there is to it, and she gets on lots of people's nerves so when a chance to vent comes up they take it. The fact that you describe her as God tier frame also should indicate to you why people want her nerfed. Frames are supposed to have roles but among those roles it should be a personal preference or enemy specific preference not a tier differential. Too my knowledge all the frames are supposed to be on a level playing field.

Indeed Oberon feels like the worst frame for now (no end-game skills at all, and all his existing skills are shadowed by other warframe's skills which are better than his), followed by Ember and then Ash (everyone else providing at least one strong CC skill or high utility to the team).

The newcomer Hydroid is a wildcard... and I DO MEAN IT. His 2 good skills (1 and 4) which provide massive CC if moded right are SO highly dependant on RNG that it's not even funny, but then again I'd rather each frame be like this instead of the "press 4 to win game" frames we have...Skills like Bladestorm, Radial Disarm, Blessing (yes this makes you invincible but not the pod you're defending on Defence and it doesn't stop the O2 from draining on Survival) , Vortex (slightly OP vs infested if there's someone to provide you with constant energy regen), Tornado, Hysteria, Tentacle Swarm, etc.. They feel more fun and still leave room for improvement from the player and how they act on them, rather than pressing 1 button and erasing all your problems from the map.

One frame that needs love, and which i rarely see being used is nyx. Probably commonly for defense, but seriously her abilities are pretty much pure utility barring psychic bolt and overall most people don't use her for other mission types where she is still very useful in my honest opinion.

Oberon is actually quite good for me, he can run around and when surround cast his quick press 4 to win button. In addition the healing skill isn't over the top but just right when healing orbs aren't around. Also it is useful during rest period to heal allies. Overall he is not much of an all out frame in terms of offensive or defence be serves to be quite a balanced and reasonably useful frame.

Nova bores me. That's pretty much all there is to it, and she gets on lots of people's nerves so when a chance to vent comes up they take it. The fact that you describe her as God tier frame also should indicate to you why people want her nerfed. Frames are supposed to have roles but among those roles it should be a personal preference or enemy specific preference not a tier differential. Too my knowledge all the frames are supposed to be on a level playing field.

Nova's role is to be a Glass canon, and people don't get that so they think she needs a Nerf even though the max shield and hp you can get to with her is 500. She can't take one shot after level 100 enemies! 

Everytime i read someone saying Valkyr is bad i do a small grin while nodding my head in disapproval. 

She is GODMODE. With a maxed Vitality and a maxed Steel Fiber, and the mod Rage.

Because her Armor is so great, Rage will have a great efficiency because you only need a little bit of damage to fill your energy.

Put Life Strike on the Melee Weapon and you don't even need Hysteria to God-Mode.

I'm actually glad people think Valkyr is weak, that way we don't see many Valkyrs running around like Rhinos and Novas.

Everytime i read someone saying Valkyr is bad i do a small grin while nodding my head in disapproval. 

She is GODMODE. With a maxed Vitality and a maxed Steel Fiber, and the mod Rage.

Because her Armor is so great, Rage will have a great efficiency because you only need a little bit of damage to fill your energy.

Put Life Strike on the Melee Weapon and you don't even need Hysteria to God-Mode.

I'm actually glad people think Valkyr is weak, that way we don't see many Valkyrs running around like Rhinos and Novas.

Telling people our secrets man like them be oblivious to her power.

Edited by Mageroeth

Saryn, most people don't know she can simply melt heavies with one ultimate only costing 30 energy up to level 50, even if they do live they're brought to an inch of their life and have to rub their eyes due to corrosion for about 7 seconds.

I actually think all frames are nice. It mainly falls to preference;

some people like to nuke everything? Nova

Some people want a nuke but in a compacted form? Saryn

You want random chaos? Ember

You want to be the beefy tank? Rhino

You want to skewer everyone? Excalibur

Mind rape? Nyx

Want to see enemies twitch and convulse? Volt

Want to unleash the Kraken? Hydroid

Want to slap a singularity on their &#!? Vauban

Need to send things flying? Zephyr

Want to make popsicles? Frost

Want to shake the screen and deafen enemies? Banshee

Raise hell? Nekros

Heal support? Trinity and Oberon (kinda)

The list can go on for different reasons involving the same frames again. You can say Nova is only good for nuking and blah blah, but she can also be used to set the nuke and then worm hole out.

Just want CC on mobs? Nekros with his terrify and Vauban with bastille, Rhino with his stomp. Frost with his globe.

I generally don't like categorizing Frames like this since people play their Frames however they want. I've seen Trinity never bless but just use Link and Heal. I've even seen Nova only using wormhole and Null Star only. Rhino only using Iron Skin.

Not everyone plays to the role that their Frames are designed for but they play it how they want to (which is nice in some instances).