The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4/16/14 Connectivity Issues

Ketec

Yo , another bug : it just happened to me : I go inside game (Earth - Cambria) , and  we fight untill around 10 minutes , the air runs out and then i start use my Valkyr`s Ultimate to go to the exit , i did not make it because i was ressurecting teammates , MY Dragon NIkana was level 6 (i got it out of the foundry today) and when i exited the game - it was showing me Furax , not Niakana  and even more so - it was level 30 and it allowed me to mod it ! :D  LoL
(Awesome bug , but i did not receive any  of the  Mastery Points .....)

I've found that there is a large delay between button presses/clicks on the system map as well as finding that crafting anything in the foundry kicks me out of the game.

Also, extractors are being bugged and letting me claim 2-3 times as many materials they've picked up.

Edited by SurrealEdge

Just wanted to say that in addition to having login issues and similar connection issues to everyone else, my titan extractor drones have all mysteriously disappeared, they weren't added to my inventory or been destroyed and waiting to be scrapped but just gone :/ not a big loss, and i dont really care much just thought i'd mention it. 

Well, this explains why my password wasn't working when I first tried to log in about 15 minutes ago. I managed to gain access after resetting it, so I didn't think it was any indication of a larger problem at the time. After checking my Foundry and claiming my built Paris and Forma, I received a message stating "Unknown Error" on both of them. I backed out and checked the Foundry again, only to see that they were no longer listed as "Ready to Claim," yet the Paris is not in my inventory. 

At this point I decided now is probably not a good time to be playing, then found the tweet about the login issues. It won't be a huge loss if I lose out on those two (I've got more Forma Blueprints, and Paris isn't too expensive), but I do hope they aren't gone forever when the ongoing connectivity problems are sorted out.

DE's definitely done something to improve the servers by a bit. I am able to log into the game without a problem (except the delay) and chat with anyone or join a session in progress (or form one). Either that, or the DDoS'er has slowly began to back off, but in any event the situation is getting a bit better, but still, who would do such a thing to slow down the game for 7.5 million players?

Anyway, keep up the good work DE. We have a lot of faith in you guys and girls.

i spend 1hour in defense and gain 10lvls at penta.Mission was completed and returned to table of results.And in one second game was disconnected and all progress was LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP MAKING PEOPLE SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO SOMETHING WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OR YOU JUST DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENING WITH YOUR GAME?!?!!?!?!?!?I WANT MY EXP AND ALL LOST PROGRESS BACK OR SOMETHING EQUAL FOR THE SPENT TIME INTO NOTHING.

First, Calm. The. Hell. Down. My god are you a 12 year old? ive never seen somebody get so angered over something that has already been addressed as a DDoS, now calm it or get off the forums, youre toxicity isnt helping anyone.

DE:

I know these issues aren't your fault and I'm not blaming you...

I also know you have already asserted you would recompense lost time on boosters, rail conflicts, and Argon degradation which is appreciated.

Players are also losing Stance mods along with other valuable mods from these attacks.

That's very frustrating...

While that isn't your fault, I'd ask that you do 2 things:

Make every rare stance mod available either in the market (personally preferred) or via alerts after this problem is resolved.

Employ a double resource weekend and/or plat purchasing discount (50% would be awesome)

This will to allow players to recoup some of the things they've lost from the market if they choose to.

Hopefully, you read this and thanks for your time.

Support

I'm actually able to play missions from time to time. Also, missions were giving me the rewards granted by them.(I was doing solo on Mars against Nef Anyo) However, the game does bug from time to time, especially on the menus. Sometimes it straight-out logs you off and you need to restart the game in order to log back in. I hope you guys can fix this problem but it's not affecting me too terribly. It's not your fault DE, we'll be patient one way or the other.

Still loving your game <3

~MutantWasp

There are still some connectivity issues but at least I'm able to periodically login to claim my extractor resources.  The foundry is still hit-or-miss as to whether it causes a "Login Expired" error to populate/disconnect you from the game.  I'd say just give it time, DE will figure out the issue and resolve it soon enough. 

I sense a lot of rage and frustration - which I understand.

This is a Ddos Attack and therefor it is not predictable when the Servers will respond and when they are ..."too crowded".. with fake requests  which are sent by some A******.

I recommend to play something else while it's lasting.

Don't ragequit WF because of this crap. That's just what whoever fired up this bullsh would want.

I can't login to my WARFRAME, and on top of that, I tried 5 times, it logged me in, and then said connection lost, and logged me out.

And for some reason, my SEER blueprint was in progress of building, and it dissapeared from my Foundry until it was done.

What is going on DE? I'm not complaining or whining, but really, I can't find any issues in my internet, so I don't have a clue what is going on! :o

For the people that still want to insult DE, it's not their fault if some whiny clan is buttmad about their leader getting banned from warframe for hacking.

While I agree with the first part, I'd like to point out that earlier this month Smite publisher HiRez was also attacked. So were Blizzard, Steam and LoL.

These attacks might eventually be connected.

I can't login to my WARFRAME, and on top of that, I tried 5 times, it logged me in, and then said connection lost, and logged me out.

And for some reason, my SEER blueprint was in progress of building, and it dissapeared from my Foundry until it was done.

What is going on DE? I'm not complaining or whining, but really, I can't find any issues in my internet, so I don't have a clue what is going on! :o

DE is getting DDoS'd.