Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Is Lying To You

SolluxCaptorTA

Lotus, she's after me. I've spoken against her before, just talkingit over with whoever I was in a squad with. They didn't believe me, or didn't think it worth thinking about. But it's true.

She's evil. Pure evil.

Think about it. The Grineer might be evil too, but they aren't. They're destructive, yes, but not evil. Dumb brutes, wild animals, made so by ever deteriorating clones. The Infestation is not what it seems, but I guess they act evil. But the Corpus? Hell man, they're a business! THey're just people trying to keep everything intact against a horrendous plague, a decaying empire, and a group of shadowy assassins tearing the system apart!

You read that right. That's us. Well, that's you.

Not me. Not anymore.

Not since she tried to kill me.

I realized it when she did. I was on Jupiter, fighting the Golem. It spoke to me, it spoke to all of us. All of you when you were there. But I listened. After I had killed this thing's family, it's brethren, I listened. I held my squadmate back from killing it-no, killing him. The Golem is a man. I held him back and listened. He stopped fighting me after I told him to explain what he said. And he did.

How he did.

I won't tell you all the details. Ask him yourself. But what you might want to hear og his battle with the Sentience. It was in its favorite form, a woman in purple armor with her eyes covered. Sound familiar?

Lotus. She's it.

She's what killed the Orokin. Those that left were split into two factions-those who tried to fight, even altering themselves into horrid, twisted forms (the Golem. He's a brave man.) and those who tried to stay out. They froze themselves, awaiting a day of peace. They were cowards.

I was a coward.

I led them, I was one of the biggest advocates, I REMEMBER IT ALL!

The pods don't wipe your memories. She does. No, it does. It's not a she anymore than I'm a goat.

But it screwed up with me. I remembered, flashes, enough to question Lotus.

Enough to trigger it all coming back. And this time, I won't take the cowards way out.

I write this from within an Infested ship. A new kind, small, mobile. Just like those that carry Warframes, only much more alive.

Lotus, I hope you read this. I hope every one of those mind washed slaves you call Tenno tell you this before spitting in your face. You can't fight all of us.

We will win. We'll band together with the Corpus, we will let the Grineer end with not a decaying corpse of a once great empire but with one last glorious fight against the true threat to all of us.

Be scared, Lotus.

Be scared.

The prophet has awoken and your Armaggedon awaits.

-the bliind prophet

If Games And Lore Has Taught Me Anything, It's That The Biological Plauge Will Consume All. We Have To Stop It By Killing It's Food. Then, We Kill The Hivemind Of it. Then We Nuke From Orbit. Tenno Dominance Will Reign!

I'm glad to hear such support. Cast off your shackles, cleanse yourself of these Warframes that you bind you to it! But do it quickly. All of you that have spoken here must do is at once, or it will find a way to kill you. Whether your squadmates being told to assassinate you, a shuttle "malfunction" or your Warframe venting its atmosphere, it will kill you.

There's only one way to truly free yourself. The Infected can strip you safely of your bindings, give you back your powers but in a symbiosis. No longer the remnanats of a man trapped in a slave's machine, but a living, breathing warrior of justice.

And as for Overlord? Since realizing this, I've never doubted the Lotus. I fully believe it is a brutal, ruthless entity hell bent on enslaving the solar system and making all remnants of humanity its personal playthings. So no, we don't doubt the Lotus. We just want to see it dead.

-the bliind prophet

I'm glad to hear such support. Cast off your shackles, cleanse yourself of these Warframes that you bind you to it! But do it quickly. All of you that have spoken here must do is at once, or it will find a way to kill you. Whether your squadmates being told to assassinate you, a shuttle "malfunction" or your Warframe venting its atmosphere, it will kill you.

There's only one way to truly free yourself. The Infected can strip you safely of your bindings, give you back your powers but in a symbiosis. No longer the remnanats of a man trapped in a slave's machine, but a living, breathing warrior of justice.

And as for Overlord? Since realizing this, I've never doubted the Lotus. I fully believe it is a brutal, ruthless entity hell bent on enslaving the solar system and making all remnants of humanity its personal playthings. So no, we don't doubt the Lotus. We just want to see it dead.

-the bliind prophet

Sorry but I fight my own battles, and bow to no king ...

*places the pistol at the blind prophers head*

Kill me once if you want to, Alexander. Kill me as much as you wish, I will not die. But I am not your king, not your leader. I am merely wour awakening, here to show you how you've fallen sway to its insidious influence. I was your leader once, leading us all into surrender, into cowardice, into its arms...

Never again.

I will speak the truth, I will shout it to the heavens and beyond, but I will not be your leader. One time leading an entire people to enslavement is enough for me.

But if you can, you could lead. A leader is needed to fight it, to control its menace, and if you are willing to believe the truth, it could be you. You bow to no man-make the others see this, see your charisma and force of mind, let them follow you!

I am no leader. I am only a man trying to right his own wrongs. But you could be. You could be exactly what we need to defeat it.

I humbly entreat you, Alexander. Do not be led by me. Lead me so we all might resist its tyranny.

-the bliind prophet

And to Denaz, the coward? I am sorry. But unless you change, you are dead. You are not a man to be diplomatic with, to sway from his course or to try to save. That is for those strong enough to accept the truth. Because I see behind your words. You know I am speaking only the truth. But you choose the ease of slavery over the responsibilites of truth.

You are not a man. You are no more a man than the machine that shackles your body.

I was a coward once, Denaz. But no longer.

Unfortunately for you, you will not get a second chance.

-the bliind prophet

Perhaps we who follow, do so - knowing the sins of our forefathers?

Perhaps duty is not parallel to right or wrong?

The Tenno rise, and fell its enemies.

The Lotus blossoms in a sea of filth and is without blemish.

The enemy cries out in defiance, but is silenced all the same.

The Tenno rise, and seek vengeance.

Shoudra, Shoudra my brethren. Your goal is noble, but misguided. Do not don the Warframe,not of any kind. All are tools of enslavement. Some Grineer have learned to twist them to serve their hands, but none serve the cause of freedom. The Infected, the brave Orokin who chose living death over surrender-they are the brave, the right. Come to Jupiter. Alone, or only with friends of a like mind. Speak to Jonathan the Third, the man who is now Golem. He will free you from your shackles of War and give you an exosuit of life. It is glorious, living with the power of a Warframe but feeeling it all. And it is not enslaving you. It joins with your mind, it is one with you. It is beyond anything you've had before, more intuitive, more flexible, more adaptable than any Warframe could ever be.

For the Lotus cannot grant any slave that freedom. To do so would mean they must be able to think intelligently enough to use it, and that would spell its doom.

-the bliind prophet

Stalker: You shall pay for the death of Tyl Regor! That is all there is! You can't run from the past!

Edit: *whispers are heard* Shoudra personality wipe complete, Stalker personality download...successful

Edited by shoudra

NO! DAMMIT I WILL NOT LOSE YOU!

Golem, Jonathan, please. Lure him here, we can cleanse him! I know you say they are lost BUT THEY CAN BE REDEEMED! We have come too far, there is too much at stake now! If the Grineer learn of us and learn of how Tyl converts them, we are lost! Lost, do you understand?

I understand.

Shoudra, you should have been great among us.

I will give you a warrior's death.

I will add one more name to the list that it is to be avenged for. For driving you to this.

-the bliind prophet