Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Orokin Labs Are In The Game Can They Put Prime Stuff?

PrimedWrath

Prime research.

Excalibur Prime Blueprint and parts.

Rhino Prime Blueprint and parts.

Ember Prime Blueprints and parts.

Frost Prime Blueprints and parts.

Weapons: Boltor Prime, Lato Prime.

Blueprints and parts.

Hey Warframe Listen, PLEASE put back Excalibur Prime, I do not care if its exclusive stop saying that. But look some players of this game want it too to be available too. Just put it in Orokin missions I don't care where you put it. PLEASE!

I don't know why DE did this. We know they were founders so what? Excalibur Prime is just another Warframe so whats the point of closing it? Yeah, they are meant to show founders but we can know it through their badges. SO DE what is your Problem.

In other Ideas Why can't they give founders more better stuff then? To cover for the return for Excaliber Prime, that way the founders can't complain because they got better stuff for what they were.

Oh well, I know now that I can't have it. The moderator just told me. That really blows for me.

Edited by MEGANOLD

Prime weapons and frames were the originals created by the Orokin, so it makes more sense that they are found in the Void on Orokin ships rather than us researching them and creating an "original" ourselves. However, considering the changes they've been making and the amount of things that are becoming researchable, it's a possibility that there will be future prime frame(s) available via research, so keep your hopes up on that.

Just don't expect them to release the founder-only gear to everyone. It's not even that great in terms of stats, and it would essentially be a very rude gesture to Founders who paid a lot of money for the package.

Prime weapons and frames were the originals created by the Orokin, so it makes more sense that they are found in the Void on Orokin ships rather than us researching them and creating an "original" ourselves.

Lore-wise, we also have the fact that the Tenno have tried to replicate the primes, but to no avail. That's where the regular frames come from.

Lore-wise, we also have the fact that the Tenno have tried to replicate the primes, but to no avail. That's where the regular frames come from.

Thank you. I forgot about that part. Primes aren't entirely special power-wise, but they do have a special story to them.

My knee jerk reaction to this question has always been no but then again...

kJhXxxD.png

In other news:

Lore-wise, that was actually blown out of the water by the Solar Rails.

So apparently we can't build small hand-held weapons that have a little gold trim and a cleaner build, even though we have simpler modern models of them already - but we can build gigantic Orokin mass relays out of a handful of credits and some throw away resources? Yeah.

So apparently we can't build small hand-held weapons that have a little gold trim and a cleaner build, even though we have simpler modern models of them already - but we can build gigantic Orokin mass relays out of a handful of credits and some throw away resources? Yeah.

Well, yeah. The solar rails aren't Orokin made. They're just in an Orokin lab because DE needed a new lab and Tenno tech was taken.

Edited by Vattira

Well, yeah. The solar rails aren't Orokin made. They're just in an Orokin lab because DE needed a new lab and Tenno tech was taken.

If you click "Tutorial" while viewing a Dark Sector, it states that "Solar Rails are colossal Orokin devices that distort the Void and allow players to reach otherwise inaccessible regions of space, known as the Dark Sectors."

The only thread I can grasp at here is that a Solar Rail is much less complex than a suit that possesses otherworldly powers only controllable by people that were trained by an ancient race. If this game's universe were real, the prime versions would probably be much more powerful than the rip-offs that we make, but for game balance they cannot do that.

Do not bring up any of the founders gear in forum posts, EVER. its annoying as F*** when the "founders" come on the forums whining about legal obligations and such over a few pixels in a video game, they are never going to get put back into the game. ever. stop asking.

besides, Excalibur prime is ugly and Skana P and Lato P are worthless compared to every other melee and secondary in the game. No point in begging for old crap that isn't even viable outside mercury. the argument is always the same, if you wanna ask for a founders item, do a forum search and just read everyone else's threads about this.

On a much nicer note, I would like to see them add the ability to compile prime parts to make them able to be crafted and researched in the dojo. that would actually be a good addition to the clan tech. make it to where its a large sum of each component to craft the parts and make quite a bit of farming required to get the items to build these prime items. this would work well if they balanced the resource costs.

I don't think they should put founder stuff in but the void drop tables as they are become extremely diluted. You should not have 10-15 different parts, credits, keys, forma all in the same drop table for a single mission it makes it impossible to get what you actually want. 

So I would suggest to shift some of the older prime items out of the void and into orokin lab. Like take out mag prime, frost prime, some of the older weapons and put them in orokin research so you can clean up the drop tables if they have no other plans for how to fix the void drop system. Keep the newest stuff void exclusive but slowly transition things out of void into the orokin lab to keep the void drops from getting to where they are now. 

You actually have a point about how we built them. Come to think of it.. We seriously McGuyver'd that @#^%.

The only thread I can grasp at here is that a Solar Rail is much less complex than a suit that possesses otherworldly powers only controllable by people that were trained by an ancient race. If this game's universe were real, the prime versions would probably be much more powerful than the rip-offs that we make, but for game balance they cannot do that.

My context isn't very clear, so I'd like to clarify that I'm really only referring to Prime weapons, not Prime warframes. They are, as you summarized, a whole other ball game.