Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Orokin Labs Are In The Game Can They Put Prime Stuff?

PrimedWrath

Do not bring up any of the founders gear in forum posts, EVER. its annoying as F*** when the "founders" come on the forums whining about legal obligations and such over a few pixels in a video game, they are never going to get put back into the game. ever. stop asking.

besides, Excalibur prime is ugly and Skana P and Lato P are worthless compared to every other melee and secondary in the game. No point in begging for old crap that isn't even viable outside mercury. the argument is always the same, if you wanna ask for a founders item, do a forum search and just read everyone else's threads about this.

On a much nicer note, I would like to see them add the ability to compile prime parts to make them able to be crafted and researched in the dojo. that would actually be a good addition to the clan tech. make it to where its a large sum of each component to craft the parts and make quite a bit of farming required to get the items to build these prime items. this would work well if they balanced the resource costs.

Excabilur Prime has its own opinions don't be mean

Edited by MEGANOLD

Prime research.

Excalibur Prime Blueprint and parts.

Rhino Prime Blueprint and parts.

Ember Prime Blueprints and parts.

Frost Prime Blueprints and parts.

Weapons: Boltor Prime, Lato Prime.

Blueprints and parts.

Hey Warframe Listen, PLEASE put back Excalibur Prime, I do not care if its exclusive stop saying that. But look some players of this game want it too to be available too. Just put it in Orokin missions I don't care where you put it. PLEASE!

STOP IT :|

Sob, Sob can they put Loki Prime then?

We'll just have to see if they ever release primes in the Orokin Lab. I think weapons are more likely than the frames.

My context isn't very clear, so I'd like to clarify that I'm really only referring to Prime weapons, not Prime warframes. They are, as you summarized, a whole other ball game.

Oh, okay. The weapons make a lot more sense. Your screenshot wasn't loading for me before, my bad. I believe that we will see weapons in the future then.

Excalibur prime is ugly and Skana P and Lato P are worthless compared to every other melee and secondary in the game. No point in begging for old crap that isn't even viable outside mercury. 

I always thought Excal prime as being one of the most handsome warframes D:

And any weapon/warframe is viable in "end game" if you give it enough love. Excal's radial blind can take him into high tier missions alone. People who think he's not viable in high tier aren't really exploring all their options.  

Hey Warframe Listen, PLEASE put back Excalibur Prime, I do not care if its exclusive stop saying that. But look some players of this game want it too to be available too. Just put it in Orokin missions I don't care where you put it. PLEASE!

uNv9al0.gif

sorry for being a jerk :P

I can see them removing some of the older stuff from void tower runs and shoving it into the research, like volt and banshee. Explanation? We've farmed those things extensively enough that we CAN unlock the secrets of those items. (We have a large enough sample size to reverse engineer it, so to speak.)

Game terms? That drop table is starting to get REALLY crowded.

Well dreamers can dream to believe and all dreams can come true. Don't step on your head.

"All dreams eventually disappear when the dreamers wake"-fate/zero

no excal prime   but can we atleast get titan prime titan extractor back? in pack or somthing  the other exctractor doesnt seem worth it..

Edited by LockonStratos

Excalibur prime is ugly and Skana P and Lato P are worthless compared to every other melee and secondary in the game. No point in begging for old crap that isn't even viable outside mercury.

I don't think you understand the awesomeness of the skana prime in melee 2.0.

Begging isn't going to change their mind. Its not changing.

• 2 weeks later...

Do not bring up any of the founders gear in forum posts, EVER. its annoying as F*** when the "founders" come on the forums whining about legal obligations and such over a few pixels in a video game, they are never going to get put back into the game. ever. stop asking.

besides, Excalibur prime is ugly and Skana P and Lato P are worthless compared to every other melee and secondary in the game. No point in begging for old crap that isn't even viable outside mercury. the argument is always the same, if you wanna ask for a founders item, do a forum search and just read everyone else's threads about this.

On a much nicer note, I would like to see them add the ability to compile prime parts to make them able to be crafted and researched in the dojo. that would actually be a good addition to the clan tech. make it to where its a large sum of each component to craft the parts and make quite a bit of farming required to get the items to build these prime items. this would work well if they balanced the resource costs.

I will keep asking cause I believe!!!!

My knee jerk reaction to this question has always been no but then again...

kJhXxxD.png

In other news:

Lore-wise, that was actually blown out of the water by the Solar Rails.

So apparently we can't build small hand-held weapons that have a little gold trim and a cleaner build, even though we have simpler modern models of them already - but we can build gigantic Orokin mass relays out of a handful of credits and some throw away resources? Yeah.

Good point.

I think that people are ignorant of the fact that Excalibur Prime kinda blows. I know plenty of founders who discarded it for something else more useful. Sure it looks cool, but function often supersedes fashion in this game i.e. the Pangolin Sword looks cool, but sucks beyond comprehension. 

I think some old primes should be removed from void and put into the clan research(braton,reaper,bronco,mag.frost,orthos,paris,latron,fang)

to remove the god damn void dilution I mean ffs remove those god damn orokin cells/core/credits rewards from anything higher than 20 minutes

Edited by syle