Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios' Scanner

SoanoS

he should ony scan things you have not completed in codes (no matter what it is)

the scan should be INSTANT.

then, and only then, it would be usefull.

if there is nothing to scan (because codex is complete) he may scan known enemies for xp.

This!

Also: The range of the scanner needs to be impoved greatly!

Any mission below enemy level 40 theres just no time to get close and scan them there, because everything dies in one hit.

So in order to be useful,the scan needs to have happened before you get too close

I've encountered the same situation.  Bought 500+ scanners to test out Investigator.  All I got was obsessive scanning of containers and common enemies I already had finished in the codex.  And even then it wasn't anywhere near 500 scans added to the codex, from what I could see.

• 4 weeks later...

Last patch I had 100 scanners and was doing void and none of them were consumed cuz I scanned them all..

this patch?

Im DOWN to 7 Q_Q its scanning everything at a rapid rate that i've completed already T_T Wut happened? :(

Last patch I had 100 scanners and was doing void and none of them were consumed cuz I scanned them all..

this patch?

Im DOWN to 7 Q_Q its scanning everything at a rapid rate that i've completed already T_T Wut happened? :(

DE said the will patch it tomorrow (it is a bug that came with the new update)

Bugged as hell on so many different levels. Which is funny because yesterday I said it was working just fine.

On host my Helios only scans. When I join someone else all Helios does is attack people and almost never scans. (Scan precept is on 1)

Yesterday my Helios wasn't scanning things I completed in the codex. Just now it scanned Alad V and I have him done. Scans time on host is about 2-3 seconds while not hosting it's 6.  

I saw in a recent patch note that they fixed Helios scanning stuff that's already been finished in the codex. 10 scans of Corpus containers later and five scans of control consoles later, I am doubting it is as of yet working as intended. This seriously needs to be addressed, how long ago did Helios get released?