The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's To Blame?

Vargras

Last time I've witnessed it, it was a thread about that chicken floor head hitting frame Zefir. Which turned out to be fugliest dumbest playable class in any game I have pleasure to play so far, so no thank you.

I disagree with every statement you just made.

See that there, that's disagreement and respect (note your reply sorely lacked the second part). People don't have to agree but they also don't have to be $&*^s about it. Someone, several someones in fact, worked hard on that frame and their are lots of people who liked it. Your opinion of it may not be wrong but your attitude in presenting said opinion is both wrong and unhelpful. The world would have been a better place if you hadn't posted at all. Of course though you don't give a S#&$, and that OP is the heart of the problem.

I disagree with every statement you just made.

See that there, that's disagreement and respect (note your reply sorely lacked the second part). People don't have to agree but they also don't have to be $&*^s about it. Someone, several someones in fact, worked hard on that frame and their are lots of people who liked it. Your opinion of it may not be wrong but your attitude in presenting said opinion is both wrong and unhelpful. The world would have been a better place if you hadn't posted at all. Of course though you don't give a S#&$, and that OP is the heart of the problem.

I agree completely that's what I've been saying the whole time.

really, when you get more people, some of them dont like things and they complain, and complaints stand out more then praise (look at the update patch notes in the first few pages, always just people saying "cool".) so while there is more people complaining, its about the same ratio as it was before.

i find it funny how you made a negative thread about people being negative

LOL.

I am slightly becoming negative. Because I am tired of people blaming DE in certain situations. It is becoming very transparent that people who are new to this game or just not good at it are the main ones complaining. That and the fact humanity still feels like everything should be fed to them.

And I'm also sick of people making threads asking for the community to point the finger. Grow up.

Edit: Also I can tell people reading comprehension levels are at a all time low. Not just this forum, but the internet in general. Shoot even in real life peoples hearing comprehension levels are bad lol

Edited by Ishki88

LOL.  

I am slightly becoming negative.  Because I am tired of people blaming DE in certain situations.   It is becoming very transparent that people who are new to this game or just not good at it are the main ones complaining.   That and the fact humanity still feels like everything should be fed to them.

And I'm also sick of people making threads asking for the community to point the finger.   Grow up. 

please.

i remember you ruining one of my threads with "NO" as the first post :p

Humanities Problem #1

1.   We do not know how to just answer someone's question.   One most make the other person feel lower in rank and/or life first before providing advice and/or the answer.

Human 0:   Nova is making me mad.   Nerf her she is not fun to play with and I can't gain experience.

Human 1:  Stop playing public games scrub/noob/idiot.   She is fun to play with for me, if you aren't having fun then stop playing the game.   You don't know what you are talking about, she helps gain more experience by clearing areas fast so we don't have to wait for slow players like you..get gud go fast

We only bring up bad things because we love the game so much we stick around with our eyes glued on DE. Quite literally I am on here every day reading, and watching the DEV post. REALLY watching the DEV post... because that's like a happy moment for me. Even if its bad news. At least they posted, and they brings me comfort.

I only have a few issues with the Solar rails not being a pain to work with as they should have been. At least make them a pain up until you add the fun stuff like proxy wars.

Sigh... Yes things are becoming negative and I think that the greedy players are to blame in general. 

Example 1:  Dex Furis is gifted to us as a gift for the first year anniversary.

People whine and complain about it being a timed exlusive

Example 2:  Prime Access

People whine about the accessory's being mostly timed exlusives

Example 3:  Hydroid comes out

People whine and call it a mediocre warframe

Example 4: Founder pack

People whine about how they weren't able to get it.

Example 5: Event exclusive items

People whine about how they weren't able to get it

a more direct example a quote from a user whos name I wont mention :):

Last time I've witnessed it, it was a thread about that chicken floor head hitting frame Zefir. Which turned out to be fugliest dumbest playable class in any game I have pleasure to play so far, so no thank you.

It's negativity like this that makes no sense, don't like a warframe you have MANY more to play. The newest warframe not for you?  Stick to rhino or w/e :P

I really feel like this community has had a surge of ungrateful users tbh, people are too jealous, greedy, and entitled.

Edited by Sibarian

people will always complain about something, and being anonymous on the internet helps alot of people to throw up every single problem they might have with something.

that and people kinda shoot themselves in the foot by overhyping every single update. honestly, i've seen people speculate what might be in an update, and talk about that as if it were a fact a few days later.

Edited by marbatico