The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mag's Pull Bugged, Obex Broken And More : Client Problems.

LascarCapable

Your perseverance in the fixing of this bug is amazing!

I'm sure it'll be fixed eventually.

No retreat, no surrender, this is spartans tenno's law !

'Pull' is now no longer 'Pull enemies towards you' but 'Pull enemies' ankles towards you'.

(Odd, I kinda prefer it... Skana's finisher is kinda OP in very, very early game.)

Still it's a wonky occurence that affect Mag, as well as other weapons as a fun breaking issue, only as client. And I want to be able to get the crowd of my cryopod in those defense missions with my Mag if I am not the host, that's one of the point about using pull after all.

Pull's ragdoll problem is linked to Obex, Kogake and Kestrel's ragdoll problem as well as other weapons able to ragdoll and send ennemies flying that I may have forgotten. Obex and Kogake slide attack and Kestrel's throw were both fun and quite useful aswell for that, same case for pull's insane ragdoll effect that can be somewhat usefull by it's own way. And I should say it, that ragdoll bug makes pull boring (as well as Kestrel, Obex and Kogake). That's why I want to see that fixed.

That would be awesome if someone from the staff could confirm if they're aware of that bug, though.

I will follow you advice, buddy.

I think I noticed something wrong with electric shield while playing as client. I will tell you about shortly.

EDIT : Said nothing. Tried electric shield while client, seemed to work. But Obex's ragdolls were not !

Edited by Einde

Regarding Client issues, there is also the matter of timed abilities not lasting the full duration; Frost's snowglobe disappearing while the counter is still counting down (not because of damage), Ash's smokescreen and Loki's invisibility also cut out early, but won't allow you to recast, essentially exposing you forcefully and preventing a return to your previous incognito state until the timer has run down. I needn't expound on why this would be nice to see in the next hotfix.

Regarding Client issues, there is also the matter of timed abilities not lasting the full duration; Frost's snowglobe disappearing while the counter is still counting down (not because of damage), Ash's smokescreen and Loki's invisibility also cut out early, but won't allow you to recast, essentially exposing you forcefully and preventing a return to your previous incognito state until the timer has run down. I needn't expound on why this would be nice to see in the next hotfix.

I will check the duration of the invisibility skill from Loki as client right now. Thanks for your report.

Client issues are worse than expected.

EDIT : just tried it with a friend and me as client. Noticed nothing wonky with my invisibility skill. It could be a lag issue. Maybe you should take a video footage.

Edited by Einde

Bumping mostly to inform others.

I received an answer from [DE]Seline attesting that the bug has been reported to the developpement team. They have not a solution for that atm, mais we can hope for a fix in a few updates.

The bug is still not solved for 13.1.0, as planned.