Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attica Prime Confirmed?

Sanillo

I'm suprised that no one else has mentioned this...

In the Orokin lab, alongside the other holograms of prime weaponry there is an Attica hologram. Due to the lack of detail and my personal lack of Attica I cannot say for certain if any major details are different. However the fact that it is in the Orokin lab confirms that it is of Orokin design, and that it is beside the primed weapons confirms it being a future prime (unless they decided to make it the ONLY non-prime in that room, which I find highly unlikely).

Rejoice...I guess?

No, they've had models of existing guns like the Tetra and such as holograms for ages. Yet to see those get primes. Its mostly done for flavor I suspect.

That and keep in mind, its probably based on "ancient tenno" designs of some silly thing like that, quantifying it as related to orokin. Not a "this confirms half life 3" type Easter egg sadly. 

Edited by Nariala

Looking at them right now and unless you're referring to something other than the holograms on the right when you enter those are the Boltor Prime, Burston Prime, Latron Prime and the Boar Prime in that order.

I dont know what hes referring to either

Well... I just checked because I don't remember seeing an Attica hologram, and I still don't. I see, from left to right, a Boltor Prime, a Burston Prime, a Latron Prime, and a Boar Prime.

But maybe I checked the wrong room. So just to be sure, we are talking about the same Orokin Lab that has the Kubrow in the tube and the Solar Rail research and construction terminals, right?