Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Ran T3 Void Survival And Got An Uncommon 5 Core At 35 Minutes.

Twotoedbob

I'm getting really tired of these rewards in void survivals first of all they clutter the damn rewards list with things that drop in other missions then they give out fusion cores and orokin cells as rewards aswell (also what happened to the guaranteed part/bp at 15 minutes?). My friend and I have ran +10 t3 survivals trying to get 2 things to drop going atleast 35 minutes each time we both now have inventories filled with stuff we can get from any other mission and a bunch of boar prime blueprints and ember prime helmets.

I want to complain about all of the void drops like my inability to get a reaper blade to drop after running +20 t3 MD missions, but hey I'm just annoyed at the fact that I just got an uncommon core as a reward at 35 minutes in t3 survival. I'm either unlucky or these drops are just god awful.

Please, DE clean up the void mission rewards and get rid of all of the fusion cores from the rewards lists or atleast make the drop rates more even so I don't end up with 20 of the same part that I don't need and 0 of the one thing I do need.

(edited for formatting because 9 lines of text is scary apparently)

Edited by Twotoedbob

I did T3 def once with my friends and had the choice to leave for the Glaive Prime disc 3 times.

Know dat feel bro

If you're trying to get the reaper prime blade, just trade it for the Boltor prime BP if you got that. Everyone wants it at the moment and the T3 MD is a hard key to farm for

Edited by (PS4)charliebidd

They should add back scaling credit cashes. 

1st reward: 5000credits

5th reward: 25000credits

25th reward: 125000credits

uncommon 5 or orokin cells are useless... instead the "community wants credit cashes to be removed" for common/uncommon prime parts which they can't sell for plat and are worth 3500credits. 

Its designed to make you play the game more and longer and its not going anywhere, like it or not. 

"At the heart of the desire engine is a powerful cognitive quirk described by B.F. Skinner in the 1950s, called a variable schedule of rewards. Skinner observed that lab mice responded most voraciously to random rewards. The mice would press a lever and sometimes they’d get a small treat, other times a large treat, and other times nothing at all. Unlike the mice that received the same treat every time, the mice that received variable rewards seemed to press the lever compulsively."

Edited by Monolake

What's worse is "orokin cell" as a reward. Don't get me wrong, I like orokin cells but as a 5min reward? No. I'd take a uncommon 5 over that any day. I ran a t3 survival for a long time the other night and I think 25% of our rewards were orokin cell lol.