Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stahp It

TenzoZero

It's 'Stop' not stahp quit using ghetto language

stahp goin' off topic

On topic: I do wish people wouldn't be so trigger-happy (deploy-happy?) with their solar rails. I mean, there's no rush to claim these areas. What's the point?

Edited by Nealybealy

On topic: I do wish people wouldn't be so trigger-happy (deploy-happy?) with their solar rails. I mean, there's no rush to claim these areas. What's the point?

whats the POINT anyway, if u conquer it and u get something well that might be worth it

Sadly there is nothing really slowing the attempts made by anyone and everyone to deploy rails. DE didn't quite think through that a handful of dark sector points wouldn't be completely overtaken nonstop because solar rails are definitely not expensive. We can only hope they'll continue adjusting rail health to make it a little easier to demolish the attempts made. I would have no problem running Dark Sector Conflict runs if it felt like I was actually making any effort whatsoever to be rid of an opposing rail!

I think they should just ditch the rails as how they are now. I'd rather you just need to building your own rail to access the dark sectors in the first place, then that's it. No conquering. Because this is pretty pointless. No one really taxed people at first anyway, and they only are now for the repairs of keeping control of it... I hope it changes.

wut rings u got fggt

"Mask of the Father + Giants + Giants + Giants. H4vel + FAP, bicth."

A million upvotes to whoever gets this reference.

On topic though: I don't like going to the Dark Sectors since they're always in conflict. I just want the extra XP and resources boost. =(

Edited by AxialBlue

On topic though: I don't like going to the Dark Sectors since they're always in conflict. I just want the extra XP and resources boost. =(

u lvld dex ddnt u fggt

Sounds like Dark Souls to me. Havel's armor <3

I check the system for any sector not in conflict, then I move on to the usual other stuff if they are all in conflict. I'm just waiting for DE to work on the system, before I get involved with it.

I'm actually tempted to throw rails at some tax-free ones and just set my message to "DON'T YOU DARE FIGHT FOR ME OR I'LL SET YOUR TAXES TO 100%".

then people fight you, take your rail down... and then a new 0% tax rail comes up, like usual...