Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Let Us Offer Bp Or Resources As Battle Pay Other Than Creds

LurkenLurker

Hello everyone with all the Bad battle pay being shelled out can we ask DE to Look at this thread and Let us offer Other battle pay types maby Like you know Mods BP Catalyst forma and reactors I know it would probably take time to do but it would probably make the whole conflict process go faster. 

Edited by LurkenLurker

How would you distribute them? Does everyone get the same? If so it would run out super quick. If you put up a bunch of different things and it showed them all people would feel bad if it turns into just another thing rng screws them over on.

Edit: typo

Edited by (PS4)CrazyTL89

BPs will never fly. Resources on the other hand could be a viable battle pay. Too many OCells or Neural Sensors going to waste? Easy, EASY battle pay. I'm sure tons of players would love to see a guaranteed quick cell, in particular the lower mastery players who still need an abundance of them.

i agree that resources as apart of battle pay would be viable (since you have the resource tax already) however, i doubt any alliance could acquire enough bps/parts to pay out everyone who would do it. unless you count the clan research bps which might be nice but still fairly expensive creditwise.(assuming they don't let you give them out free of charge to you)

Wouldn't you need roughly 2,000 copies of a BP to even attempt to offer one per player?

Oh im sure that Eclipse will druge up that many and more Lat Prime parts and Mag Prime BPs from all the void survival farming i assume most of them have been through.

yeah i mean why even tax a dark sector on resources if we cant use them as battle pay or dose the resorce cost speed up the repair.

Well, the point is that DE only offers the option to put a fixed amount of credits right now- so the same would be for the resources-

Therefore, no-one will be able to sustain a near "infinite" amount of resources with the actual system of distribution.

Maybe you can put the BP in a Victory Battle pay slot and when the opponents rail is destroyed  it Auto copies that BP into the inventories Of every one that battled for you. To counteract people fighting to get both rewards you gather up victory points to be able to unlock the last slot reward and if you fight for the enemy alliance it subtracts a point so you can only gain the Finale reward of the alliance you're fighting for.Just something off the top of my head right their.

Maybe you can put the BP in a Victory Battle pay slot and when the opponents rail is destroyed  it Auto copies that BP into the inventories Of every one that battled for you. To counteract people fighting to get both rewards you gather up victory points to be able to unlock the last slot reward and if you fight for the enemy alliance it subtracts a point so you can only gain the Finale reward of the alliance you're fighting for.Just something off the top of my head right their.

Actually, that is something very smart! Maybe that would be implemented with the "faction reputation" in the upcoming End-game content.

A way for the Alliances to seek the help of the Corpus and ultimately offering a rare BP (equivalent to their reputation with them) to everyone in the community and that you can't get it in any other way but fighting in a DS conflict.

---------------------Flaming begins past this point---------------------

Actually, that is something very smart! Maybe that would be implemented with the "faction reputation" in the upcoming End-game content.

A way for the Alliances to seek the help of the Corpus and ultimately offering a rare BP (equivalent to their reputation with them) to everyone in the community and that you can't get it in any other way but fighting in a DS conflict.

---------------------Flaming begins past this point---------------------

first post that isnt flame goes here! bwahahaha

so long as the blueprintcopying process has a drain on the clans resources, it is a good idea.

first post that isnt flame goes here! bwahahaha

so long as the blueprintcopying process has a drain on the clans resources, it is a good idea.

Yeah, and even better! That part can be implemented right now-

Offer the option for the Occupant and the Invader to "purchase" the deployment of a certain BP (unlimited copies) with a fixed amount of resources (like 1 million Nano Spores or so).

P.S: Yes, I want to get rid of them...

You honestly truely think they'd offer anything else?

Like would they really come up with a bunch of rare Rhino prime parts?

You gotta stop being narrow minded about the whole ordeal if they want to win they will do what it takes if they offer S#&$ part no will alline with them if they offer better parts boom any way back on topic btw there people who still wold love a easy bratton with out doing void missions for random parts or shelling out plat for a whole set.

You gotta stop being narrow minded about the whole ordeal if they want to win they will do what it takes if they offer S#&$ part no will alline with them if they offer better parts boom any way back on topic btw there people who still wold love a easy bratton with out doing void missions for random parts or shelling out plat for a whole set.

All in all, this all comes to what DE can offer to us. I'm sure the Alliances would recieve that option with open arms and use it wisely.

Edited by Yazyflame